Quote Originally Posted by ~❤~ View Post
Nope, it's not dead!

I plugged it into the TV and there's still sound and rumbling in the remote, so I was able to get on Pokemon Ranch, feel around for the DS button and I recognized the music and withdrew all my Pokemon off of it. I'm happy to have some of my children back lol, I found these guys who are going to transfer all my game data and hopefully Mii's and Wiiware stuff to a new wii I got. So this story has a happy ending.
Woo! A happy ending! I'm always so afraid about keeping my 'mon in Pokemon Bank that something will happen. GameFreak isn't reliable at all and I'm so afraid they'll do some silly blunder and everything will be gone. All my events are there, but I keep my shinies hoarded in my PC.

Also as an aside; any tips for getting massive amounts of 'mon in Gen 4? I really want dat Mew from Ranch, but I've only got like ~200 stored haha. I don't even think I have enough cash in my game to buy 799 balls... I mostly just use it for chaining at this point. Should I just mass catch lvl2 bidoof and starly?