34/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Legit Guide to Bilge Dice

Ever wanted the lucky streak/bilge dice avatars? Or the 2 trophies?

Heres how u can get them legitly: ( as autoplayers are not as reliable and can cost you a lot of ur np)

When you visit (you need an account to see links)

The welcome screen should show like this.

By Default you should have the 10 and 50 np betting amounts available, but you need to win some times to unlock the other amounts.
    10 wins will let u bet 100np, 50 wins will let u bet 500np, a 4-win streak will let u bet 200np, and 150 wins unlocks 1000np as a betting amount.

There are many different ways to play bilge dice, but ultimately, to win/get the trophies/avatars, its all about luck.

Bilge Dice Trophy:

Now this is a simple trophy, anybody can achieve. Basically, you want to have the most np gained by the end of each day until you get to 1st place, or get the highest score 1st. (7990). I would start by playing bilge dice betting 10 np and then losing. Then, play with 1000np, and lose some times if u have to (u will lose some times when u want to win, as bilge dice is all about luck), until u get 4990. Then after getting 4990, bet 1k np again, win, and get the max for the day. You may not get 1st place the 1st day, but after a couple days, eventually, someone will lack behind, and you will get a trophy :o

Bilge Dice Streak Trophy:

Now this is an almost impossible avatar to get, but the trophy is much easier. After you max out for the day, from attempting to get the bilge dice trophy, you can play for free after getting over the 5k np limit. Yes, that's right...FREE. The perfect time to run your bilge dice autoplayer, without losing any np. However, you may want to play manually, and make your own decisions, which may help you win more.

Bilge Dice Avatar:

When your aiming for the bilge dice streak trophy and running an autoplayer, this avatar may be given to u randomly when u win a game of bilge dice with a score of 24 (all 6's)! You could get this randomly while playing legitly, but i doubt it.

Lucky Streak Avatar:

This avatar is really really hard to get. Very very very very few peope have ever gotten it. You need to win 10 times in a row in bilge dice to obtain this rare and annoying avvy. An autoplayer is very unlikely to get you this, so your better off playing legitly/manually following the tips and strategys ive written below. Its best if u attempt to get this avatar after getting the daily max limit, otherwise u could be losing a lot of np....

Now For the Tips to win:

Remember its all about luck and strategy.

1. The common 'get the qualifiers first, then high numbers ' strategy. What most people do. Seems pretty effective sometimes, but other times it isnt.

2. Get 2/1 6 if it shows up along with a qualifier or just 1/2 6 alone.
    Don't get too many 6's (more than 2), unless you already have all the qualifiers, because it will reduce ur chances drastically to get the qualifiers, and you will lose.

3. Get the 6's first and qualifiers later.
    A quite risky strategy..getting 6's first then the 1 and 4. However, sometimes it is effective, as it will save you from adding a 1 or 4 to your score which will damage it. I would normally get the 1 and 4 after getting 2 6's or somewhat other similar #s.

However u may end up like this:

Of course you could mix these strategies up, or make up your own, but i hope they were somewhat helpful to some of you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kidchaor For This Useful Post:

Evelsaint (02-04-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I always thought that 200 plays were the limit.

O-O

I guess I'll be testing this out, thanks.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelsaint View Post
    I always thought that 200 plays were the limit.

O-O

I guess I'll be testing this out, thanks.
    lol there is no limit to plays...u could lose a million times xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Oh, I'm thinking the black pawkeet slots, never mind.

Still, this will help in getting the avatar.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelsaint View Post
    Oh, I'm thinking the black pawkeet slots, never mind.

Still, this will help in getting the avatar.
    lol 250 plays is the limit for black pawkeet slots//