Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    438d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m

Impeach Obama

(you need an account to see links)

More and more talk about impeaching Obama.
    I know it's been talked about by a lot of people I know from school, working or family, but it's interesting to see this issue finally making some headway.
    There were a few articles saying how the house had enough support to push impeachment, but the senate wouldn't get on board. But when more and more politicians get on board, the more steam it gets. I've never been a staunch supporter of Palin, but I agree with her here.

I think this immigration fiasco will be the tipping point. When they federal government requests $3.8billion (yes, $3,800,000,000) in order to pay for the ILLEGAL immigrants, something is wrong. They are sending riot squads down to break up protesters, Obama still refuses to visit the border and acknowledge just how massive the problems are.

Anybody following this stuff? Thoughts?
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Lindsay (07-08-2014),Lotus (07-08-2014),Skarl (07-13-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    220 times
    Time Online
    38d 18h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Sarah Palin, oh boy.
    I really, really doubt he's going to be impeached.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tablo For This Useful Post:

AskJeeves (07-11-2014),Dom~ (07-09-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    21h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I really do think he should be impeached. I like Obama a lot as a person, he seems very nice and genuine, but he fails at being a president.

I don't follow politics very closely and I can't stand Palin, but like you, I agree with her points. And since she's such a popular political figure, I really do hope this stirs up some discussion to have Obama impeached. It seems he's done little to nothing that's good for the country.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothra For This Useful Post:

Lotus (07-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    220 times
    Time Online
    38d 18h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothra View Post
    I really do think he should be impeached. I like Obama a lot as a person, he seems very nice and genuine, but he fails at being a president.

I don't follow politics very closely and I can't stand Palin, but like you, I agree with her points. And since she's such a popular political figure, I really do hope this stirs up some discussion to have Obama impeached. It seems he's done little to nothing that's good for the country.
    Yeah, hes done nothing at all.

(you need an account to see links) <-- more numbers

"But its liberal propaganda!!" Let's not go there, I'm just showing you some of the things hes done.
    Last edited by Tablo; 07-08-2014 at 12:19 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tablo For This Useful Post:

cybunny (07-14-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    438d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablo View Post
    Yeah, hes done nothing at all.

"But its liberal propaganda!!" Let's not go there, I'm just showing you some of the things hes done.
    I don't doubt that he will get impeached. He surely deserves it.
    That list is actually pretty interesting.
    I mean, we could just run through the top 4 on the list. Passed health care reform that is still a major issue and not efficient at all. Passed the stimulus to companies that ended up losing money and costing the country money. Passed wall street reform, a non issue becuase it didnt really change much in the long run. Ended the war in Iraq.. that one speaks for itself, look at the current situation lol.

The big one that pisses me off is the "eliminated osama bin laden". He never visited the NSA, not once. He did nothing to eliminate bin laden, it was the NSA who played the major role in hunting and finding him. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Mothra View Post

Back when he was first elected I would have agreed that he seemed a nice and genuine person, but now, I'm not sure about that at all. I'm just hoping that more political figures stand up for the country and see that Obama is really hurting us, through his actions and his refusal to take action.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Jordan (07-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    220 times
    Time Online
    38d 18h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I don't doubt that he will get impeached. He surely deserves it.
    That list is actually pretty interesting.
    I mean, we could just run through the top 4 on the list. Passed health care reform that is still a major issue and not efficient at all. Passed the stimulus to companies that ended up losing money and costing the country money. Passed wall street reform, a non issue becuase it didnt really change much in the long run. Ended the war in Iraq.. that one speaks for itself, look at the current situation lol.

The big one that pisses me off is the "eliminated osama bin laden". He never visited the NSA, not once. He did nothing to eliminate bin laden, it was the NSA who played the major role in hunting and finding him. -_-

Back when he was first elected I would have agreed that he seemed a nice and genuine person, but now, I'm not sure about that at all. I'm just hoping that more political figures stand up for the country and see that Obama is really hurting us, through his actions and his refusal to take action.

I see, well I don't think anything could change your political opinions, and that's okay, but I also don't think healthy discussion can be had with such strong opinions.

"April 29, 2011 - At 8:20am EDT, President Obama gives the order to raid bin Laden's compound in Pakistan."
    " President Obama chairs the first of five National Security Council meetings to discuss an operation to raid bin Laden's compound and killing or capturing bin Laden."
    "The CIA informs President Barack Obama that bin Laden may be living in the Abbottabad compound. They base this on the size and price tag of the compound as well as the elaborate security."
    Looks like he had some part in it, considering its his regime.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tablo For This Useful Post:

Dot (07-11-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    438d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablo View Post
    I see, well I don't think anything could change your political opinions, and that's okay, but I also don't think healthy discussion can be had with such strong opinions.

"April 29, 2011 - At 8:20am EDT, President Obama gives the order to raid bin Laden's compound in Pakistan."
    " President Obama chairs the first of five National Security Council meetings to discuss an operation to raid bin Laden's compound and killing or capturing bin Laden."
    "The CIA informs President Barack Obama that bin Laden may be living in the Abbottabad compound. They base this on the size and price tag of the compound as well as the elaborate security."
    Looks like he had some part in it, considering its his regime.
    I mean, giving Obama the credit for taking down Bin Laden is like putting the blame for 911 on Bush. All Obama had to do was say, yes, go for it. All the work was already done for him. Knowing a lot of the people involved in the hunt for Bin Laden and the countless hours and long nights from tracking him, I just think it's a major slap in the face to everyday Americans to credit Obama.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Colby (07-08-2014),Lotus (07-08-2014),SnoLeopard (07-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    220 times
    Time Online
    38d 18h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I mean, giving Obama the credit for taking down Bin Laden is like putting the blame for 911 on Bush. All Obama had to do was say, yes, go for it. All the work was already done for him. Knowing a lot of the people involved in the hunt for Bin Laden and the countless hours and long nights from tracking him, I just think it's a major slap in the face to everyday Americans to credit Obama.
    Well yeah, he didnt go there and shoot him, but he gave the orders, now Im going to watch TI, peace!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    69d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I normally hate speaking politics cause everyone has strong unchangable opinions but holy Molly there's been a lot of Obama bashing lately..

To lighten the mood

Free JD!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demetri For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (07-08-2014),Tablo (07-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    220 times
    Time Online
    38d 18h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetri View Post
    I normally hate speaking politics cause everyone has strong unchangable opinions but holy Molly there's been a lot of Obama bashing lately..

To lighten the mood

If I didn't see this skit before, I'd believe this was actually Sarah Palin.