822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarl View Post
    Are you wanting 1p sets, Bro?
    any comobonation set you see fit.

combo's you would want to keep for when a war plot comes along and such.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    9d 17h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Well, for 1P is pretty easy since they're not going to come out with some ridiculously strong boss any more it seems. Better off selling the rest for NP -> Cash. This is assuming a 600HSD+ pet.

Constants: Sword of Rief and SoWL [or another anagram sword and sell your SoWL if you want - doubt you'd need to do much damage to beat most challengers in the near future]
    Bomb: Ghostkerbomb
    Healer: Bag of Healing Dust (or a species healer of your choice. Note that you have rejuvenation faerie ability at higher levels as well)
    Main Shield: HNMS (if this is ever retired [they haven't retired shit for some time] and the BD is fixed [lol], probably would increase in value dramatically)
    Supplementary Shield: Anything that covers dark, Hanso's charm would work fine.
    Freezer: MMoM (Sleep Ray is better off being sold for cash)
    Kings Lens would be a fun toy if you ever get into 2P battling.
    TTear is useful but you have Lens Flare and Warlock's Rage faerie abilities. Don't think you'll be needing this for 1P. So that's up to you since you can sell TTear for quite a bit of cash.
    Last edited by dexter1ty; 06-29-2014 at 03:00 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dexter1ty For This Useful Post:

|2eap (06-29-2014),Skarl (06-29-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    If you ever find a way to get a hold of a prismatic mirror, then you wouldn't need much else . I would help, but haven't used the BD in years so I wouldn't be much of a help...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    bumpin if anyone else has any other opinions to what has been givin.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

OKAY so next assignment because i'm still slightly lost. This will result in full rep as well from my partner @(you need an account to see links)
    out of these items, build me a few bd sets.
    You are more than welcome to add items to it as well, just these are things i currently have in stock atm. but getting other bd weapons are not hard. I just dont want to spend a lot of pure to get a WoDF and Istaff and things like that. but Gsword and below would be okay.

For 2P: Flame Reflectozap, FTab, ClawedS, SoR, Gbomb, SoWL, GSword, FPot, Ttear, KBT, HNMS, GShield, GoW, SS, PCC, LEV, RoJB, SoA, Sleep ray, CBT, Portable Kiln
    For 1P: SoS, Ylanas Blaster, Dr. Sloths Personal Bath Buddy, Maractite Battle Duck and all of what @(you need an account to see links) mentioned.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Good luck with the project!
    I wish I could be of more help C:

Hi there. Back from hiatus, looking forward to making friends!

Seeking These Avatar Services: Snowroller game, Space Rocketed
    Buying: Stamps, UB plushies

I play: League of Legends (NA), Pokemon SwSh, Neopets c:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Good luck with the project!
    I wish I could be of more help C:
    why thank you east coaster.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    What is your exact max amount that you can afford? 50m? 100m? Are you going for 2p or 1p? Are you building for general or for a league such as L97 or Fyora League?

Also SoWL is a trash weapon in my opinion for 2p. Since at the level which you have a SoWL you will be facing people who have pea sets or sets close to it and those sets comprise of WoDF that destroy SoWL. not to mention Parasol of Unfortunate Demise (which you can get through shop wiz) which practically nullifies it and most people will have a Parasol of Unfortunate Demise or a Dr Sloths Personal Body Armour or nowadays everyone has a Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield making SoWL shit. I would recommend you get G-Sword over SoWL since air is hard to block even with Shield of Faerie Land, G-Sword is still is preferred because there are a few defenses to counter it and is the ideal choice if you cannot upgrade to pea level items.

If you can give me a bit more info as to what you want I can give you some sets.

Edit: I see you want something for a war? Well in that case, you are aiming for 1p, which is not too hard to do. dexter1ty above did post a decent 1p set. Here is one I think is pretty good:

Constant Item: Ghostkersword
    2nd Constant Item: Sword of Reif
    Healer: Leaded Elemental Vial
    Bomb: Ghostkerbomb
    Def: Thyoras Tear
    Shield: Faerie Tabard
    Reflector:Kings Lens
    Freeze/Open: Sleep Ray or Kelpbeards Trident or Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield or The Death Knell

This is a pretty decent set, since air and fire is still relatively hard to block even though there are a couple full blockers for them (But if you are aiming for 1p then you don't have to worry about that). The anagram swords are pretty much the best you can get before you can upgrade to pea set items. There is no in between other than I guess SoWL/G-Sword but I would not recommend those two if you are going for 2p since both will be trumped easily at pea level (You won't have to worry about that if you aren't battling at that level). The F-Tab and K-Lens combo blocks almost all icons types. I tried to make this set a bit balanced for both 2p and 1p in-case you ever want to play 2p.

Freeze/Open: Now if you have the freeze abilities like Lens Flare/Warlocks Rage, you won't need a sleep ray, you can replace it with another item, in my opinion a shield or depending on the 1p opponent maybe another item that gets through its defense. The alternatives to sleep ray would be Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield or Kelpbeards Trident. You could also keep the freeze item and still use the abilities in which you will have 2 chances to freeze your opponents which can be really helpful to land in some big hits or a big finisher with a bomb etc. If you prefer the multifreeze tactic then you could look into The Death Knell which is a good item for delivering blows and freezing, keeps your opponent on their toes since it acts like a bomb and freeze. The downside with The Death Knell is that their is no 100% guarantee that you will freeze. For instance say you are in need of a freeze to tip the scale of the fight to your side and you already used your lens flare and using The Death Knell is your only chance but its only got a 50% chance then it can get little tricky. However I still consider it a good item since its an item to gain more leverage over the opponent.

Def: Now Thyoras Tear is an excellent item, however its only once per battle and with the amount of shields out now, some sets can really benefit from having another shield/constant especially when you already know the item sets of 1p opponents. In this case you can have another shield/duality that can really tip the favor to you. Most weapons don't do damage in all icon types its usually 2-3 so knowing the opponents set you can have another shield/duality that can block or nullify one of their icons completely. It's something to think about when you are playing 2p and bit harder to execute in 1p since the opponents usually use items randomly so you cannot predict but still possible. If you prefer this tactic and would not want a T-Tear in your set you will have to get a variety of items such Sword of Lameness or Mask of Coltzan etc and then sub them in for different opponents.
    Last edited by BGH; 06-30-2014 at 02:49 AM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    72 times
    Time Online
    6d 10h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    SoReif + SoWL + MMoM + Klens + TTear + HNMS + Gbomb + get a full healer (LEV or JSS)
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to luv4ever For This Useful Post:

|2eap (07-02-2014)