DL/UL
    117/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    10d 3h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I have issues with some programs authorizing me to use the program even tho im VIP... Says I need more non spam posts. Quite frustrating.

I have 21 and prymids they r very slow on the first load for me atleast but they soon take off.
    Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_214 using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    1d 16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) how long does it usually take for the pyramids to take off?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    117/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    10d 3h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    For me now 3-5 sec from login to hitting start

What os are you running?
    Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_214 using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    1d 16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) Ihave windows 8

My program doesn't seem to take off even after 5 minutes of sitting.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    117/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    10d 3h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    oh no freakin wonder.... widows 8 is all jack up with the programs most was ment to run on win7. they have changed alot of stuff between 7 an 8, luckily i have access to win 8 comp and ill work on getting programs runnin

i am by no means a programmer but i am a wiz at computers. ill try my best to get you up and runnin

6. The Following User Says Thank You to guppy breeder For This Useful Post:

AskJeeves (06-29-2014)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    This is very simple.

All programs work no matter if you're on Windows XP, Vista, 7 or even the latest 8(.1).

First right click your computer -> Properties -> Check the machine type (32Bit or 64Bit)

If it's 32Bit, you will be placing the library files in your system32 folder. If 64, then in your SysWOW64 folder.

Full path: C:\Windows\ *folder*

After putting the files in there, search for "Run", right click and Run as administrator (Yes, run "Run" as administrator)

Then register each file you placed in the folder using the command:

regsvr32 "%systemroot%\System32 OR SysWOW64\*filename*.ocx"
    That's it. Might need to restart but that's really it. (you need an account to see links), on top of the program threads with countless posts each consisting of users posting solutions to the many duplicate errors they have gotten when trying to start running these programs.

I do apologize you have to do this for some of the programs here, but I have turned away from this method of programming and I use a more user-friendly way of doing things now. Sadly there are still popular downloads that require this type of setup. But this is what you should expect from programs that are mostly free-to-use if you gain the rank over time.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    388/3
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    55d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    This is very simple.

All programs work no matter if you're on Windows XP, Vista, 7 or even the latest 8(.1).

First right click your computer -> Properties -> Check the machine type (32Bit or 64Bit)

If it's 32Bit, you will be placing the library files in your system32 folder. If 64, then in your SysWOW64 folder.

Full path: C:\Windows\ *folder*

After putting the files in there, search for "Run", right click and Run as administrator (Yes, run "Run" as administrator)

Then register each file you placed in the folder using the command:

That's it. Might need to restart but that's really it. (you need an account to see links), on top of the program threads with countless posts each consisting of users posting solutions to the many duplicate errors they have gotten when trying to start running these programs.

I do apologize you have to do this for some of the programs here, but I have turned away from this method of programming and I use a more user-friendly way of doing things now. Sadly there are still popular downloads that require this type of setup. But this is what you should expect from programs that are mostly free-to-use if you gain the rank over time.
    Ehh Joe it throws up an error everytime you try and register @(you need an account to see links)'s Files. I haven't had that problem that wasn't solved by something simple such as restarting but it dosent help.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I downloaded the library files here ((you need an account to see links)) and finally was able to get the MTK to work, so that's something! At least, I think it's working... lol.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake View Post
    Ehh Joe it throws up an error everytime you try and register @(you need an account to see links)'s Files. I haven't had that problem that wasn't solved by something simple such as restarting but it dosent help.
    Because like I said, you have to run the "Run.exe" file as an admin for it to succeed. And it has to be in the correct folder in some cases.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------