Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your painfully body hurting story?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    106/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkByte View Post
    Road sighn collapsed on my head , split open a artery and lost a crap ton of blood. Had to have a emergancy tetnus injection to the head and stitches.

Another time my sister shoved a crayon up my nose so far it had to be drilled out at the local hospital.
    bit of an ouch there!
    i luv. i said i luv to hack

Avatar Ss List (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    20d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I was the lame kid who was too scared to do anything.
    Never had a broken bone, never anything worse then a cold..

BUT. ONE TIME.
    I almost died.
    So I went to the dentist, one fine sunny day. it was in the morning, the sun was out, the birds and other animals were singing in a disney like way. I was of course, dressed up as Cinderella, Like every normal person dresses as.
    The dentist greeted me with a friendly smile at sat me down.
    and then he started picking and tearing at my teeth.
    at the end of the torment, he looked at me and told me I had.... A CAVITY.
    I cried and sobbed because I had gone 18 years without one, and on that unholiest of days, my life came crashing down.
    Everything was backwards when I left the office. the birds where now singing screamo music as I ran into traffic, sobbing, and making a scene. How could I have gotten a cavity?!

It was the worst day ever. and it was the worst thing that has ever happened to me. to this day, it haunts my nightmares.

In all seriousness though, I haven't had any serious harm... yet
    with my driving, I'm sure I'll get into a car accident sooner or later.
    I try to be careful, but then I just, XD yeah. drive to fast, and have had many near misses

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    So I was eating at McDonnalds some weeks ago.

I go to an empty table, put my food on it and then I sit down, so, I put my hands under the sit so I can push it foward the table... but the metal part where you sit was loose and it went up when I pushed. I had bad luck and one if my fingers got under it, and when I sit again, the metal sit went down and squeezed my poor finger just on the bottom of my nail, between it and the skin.

After a second of panic, trying to pull my finger up, I realised I couldn't because I was sitting over the metal that was squeezing myself, so I went up, then take a look at my finger... and guess what? Blood. A LOT OF BLOOD.

My nail got a crack horizontally. I still have my nail but I'll have to wait months until the crack raises to the top and then let the new nail grow.

But it hurt. Just too much.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I seem to have only ever hurt my fingers.

Wrecked my bike when I was oh, 14? I flipped forwards over the handlebars and my right hand went to my tire, where my middle finger got caught between the fork and the moving tire spokes. Snapped it to the right. Cried more when they reset it, I think ha.
    Second time was on a night of lots and lots of alcohol, I managed to incorrectly sit down on a ledge. Broke my ring finger on my left hand and sprained my middle finger and pinky.
    And I also ripped my pinky fingernail off on my right hand when I smashed my pinkies together putting up my hair somehow. Idk, I must have been angry. It hurt so bad I barfed.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    11d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Oh god I've got the best story for this thread.

When I was in middle school, my friend Hannah would bring a soccer ball every single day for us to play with at recess. It started out as, y'know, an actual soccer ball. But by the end of 8th grade (middle school is 6th-8th), it was nothing but a nub. Layer after layer of that soccer ball came off over time.

Anyway, that's beyond the point. At my school, there were two lots for the kids to play on - the front partking lot and the side parking lot. The 6th and 7th graders shared a lunch period, and the 8th graders got their own. So the 6th and 8th graders got to play on the side lot, while the 7th graders played on the front lot at the same time the 6th graders were outside. One day, Hannah forgot the soccer ball. This was in the 7th grade, so we were in the front lot. Being the playful kids we were, we didn't want to just not play, so Hannah and I asked our friends if they wanted to play tag instead. They said no. Whatever, we decided to play tag just the two of us.

Well everything is fine at first. Hannah and I are running around playing tag, when suddenly I'm it, and she runs up onto the porch and down the wheelchair ramp. I go to chase her, but there's all kinds of kids in my way, so I just decide to save some time and climb over the ramp. The wheelchair ramp looks like this: (you need an account to see links) You see how it's got that bar going through the middle, and then the top bar? I used it like a ladder, because the wheelchair ramp in question, its middle bar was a bit too far down for me to go underneath.

So I'm going over it. And as I'm going to jump over, one of my feet gets caught on the middle bar. I flip around in midair, and plummet headfirst - a 5 foot drop - straight on my head onto the concrete below. I knocked myself clean unconscious. Hannah saw and ran over to me and said it took probably a minute and a half or so for me to wake up.

She also said my tongue was sticking out.

I had a concussion.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    I was on the highway, driving up to a ski resort, and a car came around the corner, spinning. We tried to pull over but we hit black ice so we were spinning as well. We slid across the other lane and faced oncoming traffic.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    27d 5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I was in a bad car accident (2 years ago as of yesterday) and almost died. I rolled my car, was ejected from the vehicle and pinned underneath by my shirt. They had to cut my shirt off to pull me out from under the car. I was taken to the nearest hospital, but it was just being built at the time and they didn't have a trauma center so I was air lifted flight for life to the nearest hospital. I only had one injury, I split my liver almost in half. I had level 4 lacerations, level 5 is death. I was unharmed other than my liver and a few very minor scrapes. It was seriously a miracle. I'm not sure how to attach a picture from my phone or I would show you guys the wrecked tin can that was my car

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    117/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    10d 3h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    my worst was i was in 8th grade and riding my bike to school after it had just stopped raining, took a corner to fast bike slide out from under me and my head slammed on the road. not sure if i had a concussion as i didnt go to the hospital but it sure hurt the a b.

and then theres my chest tats that was well done on purpose but it hurt like hell too

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I guess my scariest moment was my first car accident. I was being a n00b and speeding on ice when a car cut everyone off and people were hitting their breaks. So I panicked and slammed my breaks and my car started fish tailing and then I lost my shit. Spun around and hit the back end of my car into a post and stopped. Was facing the wrong direction on the interstate. And it's a painful body story because I got whiplash from hitting the post so hard.

I find this story more entertaining than all of the surgeries I've had, like ovarian cysts and gallbladder. Normalish body issues. Yay.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    25d 6h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I got hit in the face with a pickaxe. Didn't hurt as much as you might think, shock and adrenaline are real life savers