10 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Accelerator View Post
    I said "If it's like NQ II".
    But yeah, probably "bad luck"...
    Ah! Thanks I am running it again - I usually bot the game to completion on friday / saturday and then dont touch it again until the next weekend

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Quote Originally Posted by mrla View Post
    Ah! Thanks I am running it again - I usually bot the game to completion on friday / saturday and then dont touch it again until the next weekend
    GL. Like I said, mine did complete the game without touching anything at all (didn't even crash once so I guess it was a "good run"?) if "Evil" is the difficulty that awards the Silver trophy.
    I haven't really looked at the code but I think it works/compensates by over-levelling your character and using "basic" equipment (the ones you get from shops in towns, etc. Which, are usually not as good as the equipment monsters and bosses drop) so if you're not even willing to manually check that and/or upgrade your equipment you can't really call it bad luck and /or blame the program/complain too much. The program isn't 100% perfect (nothing is) .

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    GL. Like I said, mine did complete the game without touching anything at all (didn't even crash once so I guess it was a "good run"?) if "Evil" is the difficulty that awards the Silver trophy.
    I haven't really looked at the code but I think it works/compensates by over-levelling your character and using "basic" equipment (the ones you get from shops in towns, etc. Which, are usually not as good as the equipment monsters and bosses drop) so if you're not even willing to manually check that and/or upgrade your equipment you can't really call it bad luck and /or blame the program/complain too much. The program isn't 100% perfect (nothing is) .
    Thanks! Do you know of a Neo Skype Group ? I feel so removed lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    1d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I wouldn't know how to fix that on NQII since I don't have that autoplayer, but in NQI you can just raise the level you need to train for at the spot where you die.
    Check the log: if you died all three times in completely different parts of the game, than it really is just bad luck. but if you died around the same stage, than that is something you can fix in the "classes" folder by altering the level you need to reach in order to advance to that stage in which you keep dying.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Quote Originally Posted by aviv View Post
    I wouldn't know how to fix that on NQII since I don't have that autoplayer, but in NQI you can just raise the level you need to train for at the spot where you die.
    Check the log: if you died all three times in completely different parts of the game, than it really is just bad luck. but if you died around the same stage, than that is something you can fix in the "classes" folder by altering the level you need to reach in order to advance to that stage in which you keep dying.
    I think you quoted the wrong person since I'm not really the one that needs help xD but...
    I kinda know about the code (I took a peek a while ago iirc) but idk if people are "brave" enough to mess with the code when they can end up messing the whole program, that's why I suggested upgrading equipment and isn't there a level cap on NQ?
    I'm *guessing* that if you're fighting the last boss you'd be at the maximum level posaible.
    So yeah... @(you need an account to see links) aviv's reply was mostly aimed at you.

Sent from my SM-G530M using Tapatalk

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Accelerator For This Useful Post:

Stocking Anarchy (08-24-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I will be the first to admit I have no idea what I am doing. Total noob when it comes to all of this and I am not able to get this bot to run. I have the version of python installed that is in the original post and have tried running the bot in both cmd and running as administrator in cmd and this is what is produced. (you need an account to see links)

Am I trying to do this totally wrong? I've never been able to get any of the python programs to work so I am pretty sure that the problem is user error. Any help is much appreciated

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Quote Originally Posted by gigglez View Post
    I will be the first to admit I have no idea what I am doing. Total noob when it comes to all of this and I am not able to get this bot to run. I have the version of python installed that is in the original post and have tried running the bot in both cmd and running as administrator in cmd and this is what is produced. (you need an account to see links)

Am I trying to do this totally wrong? I've never been able to get any of the python programs to work so I am pretty sure that the problem is user error. Any help is much appreciated
    1.- Edit your account.txt file so it looks like this
    Code:
    username;password;proxy:port;0
    If you aren't going to use a proxy it has to look like this
    Code:
    username;password;;0
    2.- Save the file
    3.- Opem cmd
    4.- type:
    Code:
    cd "E:\Games\Neopets\NeoQuester\NeoQuester"
    And hit Enter (You can also c&p from the code tag)
    5.- Drag and drop the client.py file on the command prompt window and hit Enter.

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

「君が望むモノは何?」

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Accelerator For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Thank you for the help. I did change the account file to username;password;;0 it is something to do with my cmd prompt window that is having the issue looks like. It keeps going back to C:\Users\Star> even after i input the change directory code.

Typing in cd "E:\Games\Neopets\NeoQuester\NeoQuester" returns a blank line and C:\Users\Star>

Typing in cd E: returns E:\Games\Neopets\NeoQuester\NeoQuester and then a blank line and then C:\Users\Star> again. Dragging and dropping the .py file returns the error message I uploaded before.
    Last edited by Stocking Anarchy; 08-24-2016 at 07:25 PM. Reason: I can't spell for shit

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Quote Originally Posted by gigglez View Post
    Thank you for the help. I did change the account file to username;password;;0 it is something to do with my cmd prompt window that is having the issue looks like. It keeps going back to C:\Users\Star> even after i input the change directory code.

Typing in cd "E:\Games\Neopets\NeoQuester\NeoQuester" returns a blank line and C:\Users\Star>

Typing in cd E: returns E:\Games\Neopets\NeoQuester\NeoQuester and then a blank line and then C:\Users\Star> again. Dragging and dropping the .py file returns the error message I uploaded before.
    You can also open cmd in that folder/directory by Shift+Right-clicking → "Open command prompt here" or something (Using Windows 7 and I can't remember if there's that option on W7's explorer)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

「君が望むモノは何?」

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Accelerator For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    You can also open cmd in that folder/directory by Shift+Right-clicking → "Open command prompt here" or something
    That worked thank you so much