Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

c++ lessons/overly complicated neopets programs

does anyone here like them?

ever thought- "if only I could keep proxy and password data for my 2097234789 accounts straight, and also be able to keep most of them running all day"

ever find yourself wondering why there isn't a RSbuddy or Scar-Repository style Neopets scripting program out..?

I'm doing it already as a side project, if theres enough interest in a script/scheduler style neopets program, I'll write one up.

my scripting language is coming together nicely, and if I get it stable... it's already got all of the basics, compiles for code security, has access to encryption, Gzip optional inet, cookie handling, string functions out of the box (and I plan on tons more). code for the repository would be submitable in c++ or valscript (which is PHPesque- if you can code php, you could code neopets programs in valscript )

entire suite will always be free of charge, but access to special repositories could cost money in the future, depending on how intricate the scripts get, tho the basic idea would be GNU style programming, where anyone could pull up a programs' code, tweak and compile it themselves, and sumbit it with a description to the repository, in this way we'd make it possible to easily tie multiple unrelated functions together without much effort or portability requirements, aswell as built in bug-reporting functionality..

I'm also looking for a new c++ aprentice. I'm going to have a considerable deal of free time in the near future, Maybe you've always wanted to learn how to program too. Ask joe, I've taught some of the best.

I'm gunna start checking in regularly. Hope I start seeing some familiar faces.

Neggsweeper AP is down, so are almost all of my other programs (as I've had yet another catastrophic memory meltdown and lost much of my integral code). about 60% of the way through replacing all of the broken parts, and removing the old auth system...

I check all of these regularly, get at me with questions
    Last edited by j03; 10-08-2020 at 12:32 PM.