Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] Hannah and the Pirate Caves Avatar Guide!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    192/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    9d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

[GUIDE] Hannah and the Pirate Caves Avatar Guide!

Totally want this avatar don't you? Well, this guide is for you!

Please note that this guide isn't a complete walkthrough for the game. It isn't a guide showing where ALL the gems are. Nor, is it a how-to. It's the way I find easiest to get the avatar

Key Tips & Facts
    • The avatar requires a score of 150,000+
    • There are two types of levels: Puzzle Levels and "Timed" Levels. In the "Timed" ones, never rush yourself. You'll end up getting frustrated and you'll (more than likely) mess up and lose a life. The game gives you enough time to get through the level with a few mess-ups. Trust me. I sometimes goof up quite a bit!
    • When playing through the levels, there will be simple green boxes. Although they seem pointless, break EVERY ONE that you see! They give you points! And, when you're going for the avatar, every point counts!
    • Try to collect the gems in every level that they're available. Those are big points! I'll highlight the location of the ones that you'll need to get below
    • Don't start at level 1. Start at the first training level. They may be boring, but they'll help you get quite a bit of points! That way, you won't have to play the more difficult levels later in the game
    • Training level 6 does not have a gem
    • By level 7, you should have enough points to get the avatar once you beat it, without worrying about the gem

Gem Locations

Training 1

Push the rock down to break the wood. Jump down into the secret area right to the left of the rock. Go to the right to get the gem

Training 2

Jump into the wall to the right above the door. You'll need to crawl through the first section. Continue right to get the gem

Training 3

Allow all the rocks to all down to create these "stairs". The game will tell you that you're stuck and that you'll need to restart (obviously don't listen). Go up the rocks, and go through the wall to the left. You'll be able to get the treasure that is "blocked" and the gem

Training 4

Jump up, and through, the left wall. You'll go down some "stairs" to reach the gem

Training 5

Jump up through the wall to get the gem. Try not to collect the last few chests next to the door until you get this gem (so you won't accidentally "beat" the level). Inch over to it, so when you collect it, you won't fall through to the beginning of the level again (to save time)

Level 1

As the level starts, jump into the left wall and drop down. Make sure to jump high so you'll avoid the spikes. Run to the right to get the gem

Level 2

Swim into the wall to the left to get the gem. Don't worry about losing air, as there will be an invisible air pocket on the path

Level 3

Push the rock down to break the spikes. Drop down into the ground and go right to get the gem. Go back left and jump up through the floor to get back to the level (oddly enough, you'll go through the unbroken wood *shrug*)

Level 4

After you cause the metal blocks to fall to reach the treasure, run back left. Jump up the wall to the far left to get to the gem

Level 5

You'll have to jump off the extra life, and bounce over into the wall. This gem is very hard to get (for me at least). If you mess up once, you really can't get it again. Don't worry though, as this gem isn't necessary. It just helps you get to the score needed much quicker.

Level 6

Once you get all the treasure, allow the level to rise. Jump up right next to the door, but don't move any more to the right. Jump above onto the platform, and follow the path to get to the gem

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Solgaleo For This Useful Post:

Avmo (03-15-2012),Carrot (02-01-2012),Ganymede (02-18-2018),Skins (04-01-2012),Slasher (04-02-2012),Trinket (10-18-2012),xRomanChan (04-01-2012),Zeus (03-23-2012)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    11d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    This guide is very helpful. I used this method to get the avatar when I was legit.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    You sure have a lot of helpful game guides!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Just a question about the game itself, but what's the deal with it not working? Other Shockwave games don't work either, even though Shockwave is installed and working properly on my computer.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    192/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    9d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by aca View Post
    Just a question about the game itself, but what's the deal with it not working? Other Shockwave games don't work either, even though Shockwave is installed and working properly on my computer.
    It's a problem with Neopets itself. Try using different browsers. Stuff works in Google Chrome for me

Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    160 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by aca View Post
    It's not your computer problem, I don't know how to explain...
    Try IE or Opera.
    They work for me on those.
    If it still don't, I had a method to make it work somewhere... I will post a guide later.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I've tried Firefox, Chrome, and IE. It didn't work in any of them. I guess I'll try it out in Opera now.

EDIT: Nope. Didn't work at all.
    Last edited by aca; 03-04-2012 at 11:18 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    167/0
    Mentioned
    156 times
    Time Online
    6d 17h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    WOW thank for the guide

but only I can play on the PC of my brother ... why?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    THANK YOU for this guide! I've been looking for one for HatPC that I can actually follow.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    192/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    9d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    C: You're welcome everyone!

Shockwave games are just...well....weird.

They'll work on some computers & browsers...and not on others