Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    2h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    [redacted]
    Last edited by Foxer; 11-21-2012 at 03:42 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    103/4
    Mentioned
    640 times
    Time Online
    15d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Oh Well, Rats are better.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Guinea pigs are very docile though, and they're known for being sweet and not biting. They are really scared though, and when you open the cage to pick one up, that guinea will probably run like crazy trying to avoid you. But once you got them in your hand they'll just be squeaking and being cute. They also purr! <3 I love my guinea pig. They are really stinky though.

When I first got my guinea he used to pee all da damn time. Now he's a lot better with controlling his pee, but he still poops occasionally. But it just looks like little black pellets.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    103/4
    Mentioned
    640 times
    Time Online
    15d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    The eyes are what get me sometimes.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    2h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by whatareyoudoingomgSTOP View Post
    Guinea pigs are very docile though, and they're known for being sweet and not biting. They are really scared though, and when you open the cage to pick one up, that guinea will probably run like crazy trying to avoid you. But once you got them in your hand they'll just be squeaking and being cute. They also purr! <3 I love my guinea pig. They are really stinky though.

When I first got my guinea he used to pee all da damn time. Now he's a lot better with controlling his pee, but he still poops occasionally. But it just looks like little black pellets.
    Yeah, friends of mine had a little guinea. The poor thing was terrorized by their children and just wanted to get the heck outta there when they tried to cuddle. Thing is, those kids weren't being nasty or trying to force the critter to cuddle like some kids do, they just wanted to touch and hold. If they're that frightened of normal child behaviour, they probably shouldn't' be kept as pets unless its by people who just want to look at them. xD

Ah yes, the joys of scent marking. xDDDD I don't envy you the task of training that little piece of evolution from him. xP

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I got my baby today and he is sofuckingsweet. He already groomed my hand and wrestled with me(my hand lol) and is chilling in his intro cage next to the big boys for now He seems happy.

Rats are really unlike other rodents. Rodents are generally prey animals, so they're skittish and afraid of unknown things, and can be prone to biting when frightened due to instinctual responses. Rats are the humans of the rodent world, able to overcome those instincts and form bonds easily with other species, including humans, dogs, cats etc(not that I recommend putting your rats in your dog's face or anything lol) so they really are unique animals. And oh so sweet.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KTRoo For This Useful Post:

Foxer (02-03-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    26d 3h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I miss my ratties. They are the best pets ever. yours is adorable and I am glad all is well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tika For This Useful Post:

Foxer (02-03-2012)