DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    31d 23h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    At night only.. fleas, mites, or bed bugs could also be an issue.. goodluck!

Pronouns
    any :)
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I'd say allergies if you have no rash-like symptoms (otherwise I'd say eczema.) Bed bugs could also be another possibility-- but they do bite and will leave marks. Lice is another option, but if you get a comb and scratch it at the baseline between your hair and your neck, you should pull up eggs if it is lice. Be sure to google what they look like in the event you have dandruff so you don't send yourself into an unnecessary panic, haha. ALSO dandruff can cause itchiness and that is just dry skin and it can in fact make you scratch your head nonstop. Dry skin can also be further irritated by allergies so... yeah I would take an antihistamine or something like that. See your doctor uvu

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    98/0
    Mentioned
    512 times
    Time Online
    24d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    When is the itching worst? Do you wake up in the middle of the night itching? Are there any bumps / rashes on your skin?

Sounds like allergies. I wouldn't take anti-histmaine until after you've seen your doctor. You don't want to mask any symptoms before he can diagnose you.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zachafer For This Useful Post:

Banannie (05-05-2014),Skarl (05-05-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    My suggestion: take warm showers and baths, try to keep them short. Use some skin care soap, and if you can take baths, add some oat to hydrate your skin, and it could help with the itchiness too. After that, like some people have said before, use a moisturizer on the "itchiest" parts of your body. I wouldn't advise just taking benadryl or anything else, cause it could make you drowzy and it's a bit risky if you drive/at work. Always check with your Doc first =)
    Tutti fcking frutti

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    @(you need an account to see links) In my opinion, definitely allergies. I can attest to how they can come out of nowhere, at certain times of day, etc. I have been dealing with serious environmental and some food allergies all my life, and from your description, that's what it sounds like. If it's something chronic, your allergist can give you allergy shots (usually once a month for 2-4 years straight) which can get pretty expensive, but it is extremely worth it. Prior to having the shots, I would get massive hives all over my body if I even touched grass or certain plants, but after the shots, I haven't gotten a single hive in 2-3 years. If it's not something chronic, he/she can just prescribe you some antihistamines which also help a ton.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    A friend had this problem and it turned out to be a food allergy.
    I hope you figure out what's going on, itching is maddening!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Benadryl should help. Also try calamine lotion. You may have a mild case of eczema. Keeping your skin moist is a good idea, but sweat/moisture can cause eczema to start acting up. The only reason I'm going the eczema route is because of the itching on your head (among other areas). Eczema can be irritated without having (you need an account to see links), as well as showing up in rashes or bumps.