Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions about league? Come ask for help!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    10h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintersmourn View Post
    You'd be surprised at how far mechanics can get you. I'd say mechanics is enough to get into gold/low plat; past that you will need champion mastery. Why else would a diamond player be completely able to stomp a bronze even in a losing matchup? Mechanics.

And that's kind of my point. Obviously I don't want @(you need an account to see links) to learn weaker champs like Urgot, but say, if she really likes Lux I don't see why she shouldn't be able to play Lux mid to climb. Not everything is about the champion strength. She doesn't have to play current mid OP's like Syndra or Yasuo; if she wants to play champions that are outside the current "FOTM" such as Ahri, Cassiopeia, Annie, etc I don't see why not.
    But is easier to climb with a stronger champion rather than a weaker, you agree?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    1d 23h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    mechanics can only get you that far, knowing your champ inside out, his/her limits, and game sense is also important in climbing ranks

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    7h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Even though I'm not high elo (Plat III atm) I think I could help anybody with some doubts!

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    39d 18h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Deiviz View Post
    Even though I'm not high elo (Plat III atm) I think I could help anybody with some doubts!
    Plat is still top 10% or something. You're high enough.

Custom Ryu by @Zapdos

By me

By @honeycomb

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    15h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I main mid (G5 last season, S2 climbing this season) and cycle through champions within the AP carry category (I started out with Lux, moved onto Ziggs, Orianna, Syndra, etc). I've tried most mid laners and have done fairly well with them except for Lissandra. Does anyone here main her or know enough about her to give me some tips? Thanks in advance.

umbreon used mean look

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 6h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Im fresh out of bronze right now,I was silver V last season, but got a "downgrade" on the 10 first rankeds to Bronze V, since I tried to rank up with support role (was a total fail btw) dont know on NA servers but on EUW is totally impossible to do it, so in the past weeks Im busting my ass of to get G5 at least this season, I find out that Im a pretty good adc,hehehe btw people on the EUW can add me,Im Psikotica.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    39d 18h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinxil View Post
    Im fresh out of bronze right now,I was silver V last season, but got a "downgrade" on the 10 first rankeds to Bronze V, since I tried to rank up with support role (was a total fail btw) dont know on NA servers but on EUW is totally impossible to do it, so in the past weeks Im busting my ass of to get G5 at least this season, I find out that Im a pretty good adc,hehehe btw people on the EUW can add me,Im Psikotica.
    Supporting low elo is virtually impossible. It's only until high gold/plat+ that it gets better.

Custom Ryu by @Zapdos

By me

By @honeycomb

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 6h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirineko View Post
    Supporting low elo is virtually impossible. It's only until high gold/plat+ that it gets better.
    its pretty sad but true I still think that a lot of people would win alot more of games if there where good trios of adc/sup/jungler...makes me feel bad because I really love to supp and I wanted to improve myself on that role

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    7h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaQ View Post
    I main mid (G5 last season, S2 climbing this season) and cycle through champions within the AP carry category (I started out with Lux, moved onto Ziggs, Orianna, Syndra, etc). I've tried most mid laners and have done fairly well with them except for Lissandra. Does anyone here main her or know enough about her to give me some tips? Thanks in advance.
    Did you try toplane liss? Liss is pretty short ranged, but she is a huge bully against melees. Her cc also helps a lot if your jungler wants to gank your lane (Top is longer than mid), you have mobility with e and passive will help you with any possible mana issues.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    6h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaQ View Post
    1. Max RQWE
    2. Rush DFG then Zhonyas
    3. Spam Q, hitting creeps and whittling down enemy laner simultaneously
    4. Use E to get in range to all in with DFG RWQ combo
    5. Zhonyas and if needed and watch any other enemies squirm in confusion
    6. ???
    7. Profit that elo

Also, set your R self cast to a convenient key so you can reliably deal massive AOE in a team fight while enjoying up to 5 seconds of invincibility with Zhonyas.
    Last edited by Chrome; 09-11-2014 at 10:44 PM.