Thread: Moving an inactive account from proxy to home ip.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    17d 7h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

Moving an inactive account from proxy to home ip.

How would I do this? Is there a safe way?

And I don't want to self-freeze because sometimes google keeps the page that says "Sorry, nobody by this name exists in Neopia." and you can't get rid of it and it looks fishy... or if you can, let me know via pm.

Edit: 5 hours later? Cmon someone has to know something.
    Last edited by Zeppelin; 04-24-2014 at 10:28 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    2d 17h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Bumping?

TBH if the account doesn't have a really desirable name or watched reputation I wouldn't bother too much being careful in transferring it, hoping they just wouldn't notice, you could just say you moved from the location the proxy was located if you ever get questioned, right?

then again, I'm not skilled in account buying or transferring. Maybe @(you need an account to see links) would know?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vattumannen For This Useful Post:

Zeppelin (04-24-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    17d 7h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Yeah I think I might do that. However if anybody knows any other methods, that is helpful as well (:
    Last edited by Zeppelin; 04-24-2014 at 11:07 AM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    4d 13h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Don't cold turkey any account on the IP, either start weening it off before you move it, or ween it off after.

Changing the lookup to include something about the location change is helpful in the short term (got married! moving in with my old college friend! something else lame) - and be sure to change the account location to match the new location ... nothing looks funnier than an account saying its from Singapore with a Cleveland IP.

Ive moved a dozen or so inactives to the same IP (using different browsers / private browsing - never the same window) to log them in at the same time even ... don't transfer a ton of draik MPs over or empty an account (all the usual precautions) and its fine to have them lend each other and return avatar items and whatnot to make it seem like they are at least somewhat social.

Also to make it look like you started playing again you can migrate yourself into the community on the keyquest or neocash boards, the latter moves fast enough that outside of a few 'special' traders most people wouldn't remember a name that pops up (but the account still looks more active on the neo side).

As long as two different identities seem established, with two unsimilar emails/passwords - they seem to not care or at least not be able to freeze with reason.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JM999 For This Useful Post:

Zeppelin (04-24-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I did this with success for a couple months until the original owner came back. I took it very slow and I just simply changed my zip code in user prefs. If you get frozen your home IP (I assume) will be flagged and you'll need a proxy or an IP change if you want to continue playing on neopets without any problems...I've read tnt likes to freeze people on flagged IPs more or smth

u 'mirin?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Depends how old the inactive is but generally with shells you can easy! If the accounts long long long inactive well thats safe but i wouldn't change anything like passwords or anything for like a month while on the Home IP then slowly change stuff so it looks like you Legit moved location!

Make a Email similar to that of the last one from that use or include there name on the account in the email as well works.

If a account is active i wouldn't use the home IP!

@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

Only account(s) i have on my home IP main is my main account only all the rest never!
    Last edited by Naked Gamer; 05-01-2014 at 07:42 AM.