1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    10d 20h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Staying off the forums...

Ok, so I keep seeing everywhere that it's important to stay off the forums..
    Is this only in reference to people who buy new mains and shells for storage, or buying UCs...or is this for anyone doing anything that remotely illegit?
    I don't run any programs or anything like that - actually - I haven't done much of anything yet - but will probably trade for items/NP...
    My account is over 5 years old and I run a guild - so I'm not really trying to get frozen, just looking to bulk up my account because well, it's entertaining. (:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    416 times
    Time Online
    50d 2h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Tbh, I am on the forums a lot.. you just have to be careful where you post and what you do on them. I dont recommend the PC and I dont recommend looking extremely illegit and then you're fine.
    That being said, my account is like 90% legit so it helps hahah
    Last edited by Cub; 04-17-2014 at 09:15 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    10d 20h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    So it's really more about the pets than anything I assume, I guess people who play straight legit kinda stalk the shit out of them, huh? So strange. I'm not even that fussed over UC pets, so I guess that's why I've never picked up on any of that. I just prefer good names...hmmm. My account is completely legit at this point so I suppose it doesn't matter too much. Just so nervous, my lord.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    10d 14h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Uh if you have a lot of game avatars/high scores the Avatar chat will judge the hell out of you.
    If you're an ABer stay away from the Trade chat and the Battledome chat bc they tend to be pretty cliquey as well.

Nicely named pets shouldn't be an issue on the Pound chat unless they're common real names/unconverted
    You can even get away with an unconverted if it's on an aged, well maintained account that you haven't frequented the boards on.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to elissa For This Useful Post:

cibomatto (04-16-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    10d 20h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Yeah I don't have any of those things, just a few legit trophies, literally a few. And all my pets are legit.
    I think I'm just paranoid. (:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    19d 22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Just in my experience I transferred an UC to my main account that I got from an unregistered account like a year after finding it.
    I kept it on my main for a while and went on the PC board and traded it. I've done some pretty stupid things that could have gotten my main frozen plenty of times when I was learning what to do but my account is still alive and kicking lol. It's probably cause I use to buy NC...A LOT
    There are PLENTY of guides here that you should look at for what you want to do so read some before you do anything on your own. It helps. (:

Infamous Joe is you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    10d 20h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I've been reading like crazy, lol, perhaps that's why I'm getting paranoid. My biggest issue is that I played Neo for years and then switched to Subeta which I dumped literally thousands of dollars into, and now I'm more interested in Neo. Go figure. I don't really want to sell my Subeta account because I have some pets and whatnot I'd like to keep, so I guess I'm worried about how it's gonna go switching everything between sites. I already got one PM warning me that my Subeta Account is pretty...I dno..valuable and not to get caught..I'm like..ugh. I just want to play Neopets and not have to struggle. lol (:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    19d 22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Haha the struggle is real. Honestly when I first started I was paranoid as fuck. But honestly that's how I'd like to stay. The more paranoid I am the more careful I am. No need to be all relaxed and shit then fuck everything up! I've never played Subeta, something like Neopets? I would just keep your account in case you ever did decide to go back. That's why I always teeter totter on the thought of selling my main on neo. I get bored so often on there but yet, there's that inner child telling me to keep it and that i'll miss it lol.

Infamous Joe is you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    10d 20h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    The struggle is real. LOL. I hate being paranoid, especially considering all my Subeta stuff is legit - mad dedication and a shit ton of RL money...I find it so distasteful that these sites don't allow you to do what you want with what you have purchased. Seems so unfair. Subeta is like neopets except there's a lot less restriction on the users, you can curse, you have human avatars to dress up - and the art is pretty nice, so it's damn addictive. It's also easier to earn money, so there's less reason to cheat, or so I felt. I have SO much stuff on Subeta so here I am thinking it would be pretty straight foward trading with someone, but here I am catching a heart attack. My main on Neo isn't anything so special, but I like my pets and my guild. I dno.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    4d 16h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Why are you worried if everything you have is legit? if you are worried about future cheating then chatting on the boards now and becoming a regular would help. pets are easy to trace, but stuff like SS/ABing - just use safe scores, and don't pop 10 trophies on your account at once. slowly adding to your account (avatars/pets etc), using safe methods, is relatively safe.
    your account gets the most scrutiny when you first show up. Build it up a bit more and cache it. you will be fine if you have the most recent event trophy. if your game scores are good, the ACers won't care, if you're not buying high end items the BDers won't care.