Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Password reset/username retrieval emails all sent to the void?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 13h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m

Password reset/username retrieval emails all sent to the void?

Hi all!

This may be something everyone has dealt with — but I’m semi-new to having a bunch of accounts, so I apologize if this is a repeated topic. I’ve searched but haven’t really found any recent answers.

I managed to recently get myself locked out of my legitimate, self-created side accounts thanks to the forced password reset from 2022. No matter how many times I request a password reset email or list of usernames for the address, nothing ever shows up (these are gmail accounts). I also recently created yahoo, aol, and hotmail accounts for shells - and requesting usernames does absolutely nothing. Is there any way to force the emails through without waiting a week+ for a ticket response? Am I missing something here?

Choosing to deal with these messages manually seems like an insane amount of extra work for the already-spread-thin service team. Idk.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    I think there has been an email glitch lately unfortunately. Many users have been reporting not getting emails back and they had been forced to go through the ticket system way

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Hellkittten (3 Weeks Ago),wartortle (2 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by wartortle View Post
    Hi all!

This may be something everyone has dealt with — but I’m semi-new to having a bunch of accounts, so I apologize if this is a repeated topic. I’ve searched but haven’t really found any recent answers.

I managed to recently get myself locked out of my legitimate, self-created side accounts thanks to the forced password reset from 2022. No matter how many times I request a password reset email or list of usernames for the address, nothing ever shows up (these are gmail accounts). I also recently created yahoo, aol, and hotmail accounts for shells - and requesting usernames does absolutely nothing. Is there any way to force the emails through without waiting a week+ for a ticket response? Am I missing something here?

Choosing to deal with these messages manually seems like an insane amount of extra work for the already-spread-thin service team. Idk.
    @(you need an account to see links) is quite right. The email service has been going in and out of service lately. This time, it's been out all week, the longest downtime in some time. I suspect it will be back up soon. I'd just be patient, wouldn't bother sending a ticket, but you can if you can't wait. Generally what happens is, when it's back, you get a backlog of emails finally coming through.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hellkittten For This Useful Post:

wartortle (2 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    40d 4h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Earlier you could request it a bunch of times and try and force your way through an it used to work at some point. I don't know if that's still the case.

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 4h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    The only thing that seems to be going through are ads and Neolodge checkouts, but anything else doesn't. Everything was working fine a week or so ago and I hope it gets fixed soon. This better not be intentional on TNT's part either, because it would be a shitty thing to do.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    It has been hit or miss lately for whatever reason. It was working fine last week, then this past Sunday it stopped. I made an email Sunday and send the email requests.. looks like I just got a dozen emails sent to me last night. So with any luck, things are back to working again. Just annoying how there’s been no updates from TNT on this issue.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

As an update - looks like emails are working again. Received all my old requests and new ones are coming in.
    Old requests timed out so they are useless now, but luckily new ones are sending with no issues currently.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Clefairy (2 Weeks Ago),Fiore (2 Weeks Ago),Nyu (2 Weeks Ago),wartortle (2 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 13h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Thank you all for confirming that I’m not crazy, haha. I agree, I can’t believe TNT wouldn’t mention that this is an issue (at least to temper the amount of ticket submissions).

I just got a bunch of delayed UN request/password reset emails an hour or so ago — it seems to be working again, at least momentarily!
    Last edited by wartortle; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:18 AM. Reason: typo!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    56d 13h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    @(you need an account to see links) I think you wanted to know when it worked again.

Try to see if it works for you now c:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyu For This Useful Post:

Praise_the_Sun (2 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    3d N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Oh yay! Hopefully I've have a bunch when I get home. I sent a million when they were down 😂

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 13h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    I had 32 just in one gmail account for my main side. I was clearly getting impatient, haha.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to wartortle For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (2 Weeks Ago)