265/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkotiq View Post
    I just realized that I don't actually play Neopets WITH anyone. I'm always alone when I'm on the site. Hell I don't even have any neofriends. It really sucks to look through accounts I've raided and see a giant list of neofriends on each and then I go to my real neofriends and see just my side account. The only time I neomail anyone is to buy/sell/trade an item or pet. Back in the day I had tons of friends that played neo with me I guess it just feels kinda lonely now that they've "grown up" and moved on and I'm still here on neo being a loner. I get on daily and make my account look awesome but really who is going to see it and actually care? Certainly not the random traders and resellers...

Anyone else have this problem?
    Damnn dude I beleive partly everyone has a similar problem. I can relate to that in the way I also own thosands of accounts with Nf's while my original accounts is very lonely and abandoned. However it does feel good that you really play with anybody but yourself. ! Haha , Although I would really love to play with someone is , its real hard finding someone who is mature , and trusted !
    Neopoints For Sale : Safest , Purest , Realest ! : Only 2$ / Million : In Stock : 78.396.636 /92.656.022

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TreesNut For This Useful Post:

Narkotiq (03-19-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkotiq View Post
    That's very true. I would love to make some Neofriends from here. I just wanna feel like what I'm doing daily on neopets isn't just for me to see. I actually want some recognition. I know I'm not like super elite player extreme but I work hard for the thing I have on my account. (even if that means real life work to pay for all the goodies I have on my account lol). And I also like to see how people are doing with their accounts. I've even secretly followed a couple newbie accounts to see if they ever make anything of themselves or not. (yup that confirms it. I'm a loser lol)
    pshhhhhh, noooo waaay, you're not a loser!! xD
    and i totally understand what you mean
    the game is a lot more fun and more fulfilling when it's about more than just challenges that you're meeting, especially when you get to the point where there are so fewer challenges to go after

but if it's friends you're looking for, let's be friiiiiiiiieeeennnddssss!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rachel For This Useful Post:

Narkotiq (03-19-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I play the same way, I used to have friends on Neopets when I was younger, and sometimes I'll befriend someone out of the blue on a very very very rare occasion... but tbh, the game is a lot more fun without the social aspect part of it. I like hanging out here during work and stuff, because I'm high. And sitting in a room playing with kittens. How much easier can a job get, there has to be 'something' to occupy my time!

You're not a loser for not having Neofriends, it just might mean that that particular aspect of the game isn't as important to you, but seeing other people who have bonded friends on the site might make you feel guilty by proxy. Like you're missing out on something.

No worries though! :3 There's nothing wrong with not having Neofriends. I keep my friends in the real world as a higher priority, and the internet is just all fun and games!

Enjoy what you like to do on your own terms, but if you want friends and solace, maybe just keep someone who's got a level head and roots outside of gaming as your friends. I don't know if I'm making sense.... but uh, the game is fun to play, but the friendship part of is isn't as important if that isn't your priority.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Banannie For This Useful Post:

Narkotiq (03-19-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Banannie View Post
    I play the same way, I used to have friends on Neopets when I was younger, and sometimes I'll befriend someone out of the blue on a very very very rare occasion... but tbh, the game is a lot more fun without the social aspect part of it. I like hanging out here during work and stuff, because I'm high. And sitting in a room playing with kittens. How much easier can a job get, there has to be 'something' to occupy my time!

You're not a loser for not having Neofriends, it just might mean that that particular aspect of the game isn't as important to you, but seeing other people who have bonded friends on the site might make you feel guilty by proxy. Like you're missing out on something.

No worries though! :3 There's nothing wrong with not having Neofriends. I keep my friends in the real world as a higher priority, and the internet is just all fun and games!

Enjoy what you like to do on your own terms, but if you want friends and solace, maybe just keep someone who's got a level head and roots outside of gaming as your friends. I don't know if I'm making sense.... but uh, the game is fun to play, but the friendship part of is isn't as important if that isn't your priority.
    I don't see the reason to have neo-Friends besides for the Habi but other then that we have guilds....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Naked Gamer For This Useful Post:

Banannie (03-19-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    When I was alone i'd join a guild. It helped alot on neo.

u 'mirin?