60/0
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    46d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

Guide to Cheeseroller!

The object of this game is to get your cheese to the bottom of the hill as quick as possible. If you get in down there in under 60 seconds you get to keep the cheese and you win some neopoints. At the beginning type in what kind of cheese you want and you have to buy it. Once you start playing there are five options you can choose from to move your cheese. There are a few random event obstacles that pop up while playing also that slow your cheese down. I personally have gotten one gold trophy by playing on reset night and didn't even realize it! You can only play this game 3 times a day so make your 3 times count!

The Cheeses

Spicy Juppie Cheese - 150 np
    Smoked Snorkle Cheese- 300 np
    Triple Mustard Cheese- 450 np
    Honey Cheese- 600 np
    Big Beefy Cheese- 750 np
    Purple Spotted Cheese- 900 np
    Brain Cheese- 1,050 np
    Alkenore Cheese- 1,200 np
    Mutated Cheese- 1,350 np
    Bubbling Blueberry Cheese- 1,500 np
    Tyrannian Dung Cheese- 1,650 np
    Quadruple Fudge Cheese- 1,800 np
    Brick Cheese- 1,950 np
    Gooey Snot Cheese- 2,100 np
    Peppermint Cheese- 2,250 np
    Overgrown Cheese- 2,400 np
    Heavy Bark Cheese- 2,550 np
    Warty Blue Cheese - 2,700 np
    Fragrant Ummagcheese- 2,850 np
    Furry Chocomint Cheese- 3,000 np
    Mummified Cheese- 3,150 np
    Nimmo Tube Cheese- 3,300 np
    Space Cheese- 3,450 np
    Angelpuss Cheese- 3,600 np
    Meaty Cheese Cheese- 3,750 np
    Potato Cheese Cheese- 3,900 np
    Very Stinky Cheese Cheese- 4,050 np
    Fishy Cheese Cheese- 4,200 np
    Shiny Golden Cheese- 4,350 np

The Game
    Once you buy your cheese and hit "Go" your screen will look something like this:

In the game there are 5 different options to choose from when getting your cheese to the bottom of the hill. You can choose it to do Forward Somersault, Push Cheese Faster, Hold Cheese Steady, Dive Left, or Dive Right. After you cheese one of them and hit "Go", you will go to the next screen which will either have a positive outcome or a negative outcome effecting the time it has taken for your cheese. An example of a negative outcome would be:

An example of a positive outcome would be:

Now once your cheese finally reaches that 120m you will either see a screen that looks like this:

Or a screen like this:

Hopefully your screen looks like the one directly above! I actually just won on my second try xD

Cheeseroller Avatar

Yes there is an avatar you can get from this game exciting huh? This avatar is randomly awarded to you when you finish the game in under 60 seconds!

Personal Experience

This isn't guaranteed to work every time, this is just from my own personal experience. But I have had the most luck with the Brick Cheese (1,950 NPs) and hitting "Push Cheese Faster". That method is the one I tend to use and usually win more games than I lose. Also if you are playing this game to make a profit I wouldn't even bother because you pay more neopoints for the cheese in the game than you would in the shop wiz! Another tip is if you are trying for a trophy your best chance would be on reset night because not many people play this game! I once got a trophy by playing on reset night and didn't even realize it until I got the neomail xD

Helpful Greasemonkey Scripts

Note: I do not take credit for any of these and if im not allowed to post them here than please let me know and ill remove them ASAP.

That script shows all the cheeses along with prices in the drop box so that you don't need to type it in. It has two sections: Recommended Cheeses and than all the other cheeses. Comes in handy in case you don't feel like looking up all the cheeses again!

That script auto-plays cheeseroller for you! It will buy the Quadruple Fudge Cheese for 1,800 NP's and will dive left every time! Good script to use if your going for the avatar and are too lazy to play on your own!

Well that's my guide! If anyone has any suggestions on how to make it better please let me know!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kooldude888 For This Useful Post:

dodowong303 (01-30-2012),kidchaor (01-29-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Great guide...even though i already got the avatar using the 2nd script. +rep.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    46d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    yeah the second script works GREAT for getting the avatar :p except for the having to spend 1,800 each time

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I have found many web that mention the cheese but this post is much better than that !thx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dodowong303 For This Useful Post:

kooldude888 (01-31-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    46d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    any other comments/advice on how to make it better would be appreciated!