Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
Ok, let me elaborate. When it comes to pills, things that are like all natural and have low side effects and don't give a high or anything are fine in my opinion, but like, things that can be abused commonly like marijuana, xanax, etc. should be illegal. It's really hard to explain where I stand on this without getting into trouble and explaining it right but if it causes a high or a hallucination (intentionally) then I don't really think it should be prescribed or really in existence.
-againpleasedon'tshootme-
I guess you haven't done research into what Marijuana can fix? People are so set in there way about "weed" being bad that they can't see that it could replace 80%+ of current pills and drugs today to actually cure and help with so many things, Best thing about "weed" is that its not addictive like 80%+ of the drugs it could replace. Fun fact last year scientist actually altered the planet so well that the people test smoking it didn't get any of its current normal side effects and actually thought it wasn't it.

Research is the key to enlightenment!

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skarl View Post
That's worthwhile insight about your opinion. I appreciate your taking the time to share.

As a prior pothead myself, I can tell you that my experience with the "drug" was that it wasn't addictive... and -- unless laced -- didn't alter my mentality.

I have an exboyfriend, whom I spent a lot of time with until recently (because I couldn't handle his situation), who is addicted to heroine. I feel terrible for the guy. He's smart, very self-aware, and I've known him since we were basically in diapers. It's heart-breaking to see what drugs do to some, especially those that would rather not have them as a constant part of their lives.

I don't mean to offend you, however, when stating that I believe that -- so long as one isn't harming another person/animal, et cetera -- folks should be able to ingest or "take" whatever they'd like.
i fucking love you!