85 times
    Time Online
    20d 11h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Peta View Post
    You really don't need to lower carbs.
    I'm a vegan which means like 70% of my diet is carbs lol and I'm lean
    Well if she hasn't it could be contributing to why she hasn't lost anything. Especially if she's regularly consuming things with refined sugars.
    There are tons of people who switch to a "proper" vegan diet and exercise regularly and still can't manage to lose much weight.

Everyone is completely different.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    199 times
    Time Online
    129d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Well if she hasn't it could be contributing to why she hasn't lost anything. Especially if she's regularly consuming things with refined sugars.
    There are tons of people who switch to a "proper" vegan diet and exercise regularly and still can't manage to lose much weight.

Everyone is completely different.
    I disagree. Yes, bad carbs like refined sugars should be cut out because they don't fill you up, are addictive, and tend to encourage overeating. But if you're eating good, healthy carbs, then it won't prevent you losing weight if you have a caloric deficit. There is no need to completely rearrange your macro-nutrients unless you have a medical issue, or she's trying to support muscle growth and needs a huge amount of protein or something (which I don't think is the case?). Weight loss is about calories out over calories in and carbs don't have some magical property that messes with that, lol.
    Low carb diet= maybe a large initial loss of water weight, which is redundant anyway.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    21h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I tried with fitness pal I make a lot of cardio (rope, jumpy jacks and things like that), take long walks and make some resistance too. I make about 45 minutes everyday must be something wrong with me.

I`m celiac and got sugar resistance so i don`t eat sugar at all and nothing with gluten (like bread or cakes)

It sucks cuz in Fitness pal says that i need about 2400 cal day to maintain the weight and i`m eating under 1500 and exercising

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    106/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    you got to remember food reacts differently to different people. also do alot of walking and maybe jogging to make you sweat. there are diets out there keep in mind!
    i luv. i said i luv to hack

Avatar Ss List (you need an account to see links)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    14h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    When you say overweight, do you mean that you're overweight according to the BMI calculation? If you are, it's actually inaccurate because it overestimates when someone has high bone density or a lot of muscle. A better way to determine if you're healthy is to measure your waist circumference.

If you're just looking at the weight, it doesn't mean much if you're eating well, exercising, and living an active lifestyle.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Scarlet is right, bodybuilders are obese according to the BMI scale. Find your Body Fat %, and then try to lower that by continuing to eat right, drink lots of water, lift weights, and doing cardio. Green tea is great as well, I highly suggest trying it if you haven't already. One last thing; make sure you are getting enough sleep. Without enough sleep, it has been proven that people gain weight. Try your best to get at least 8 hours of sleep a night. Hope I helped

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    16h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    You should look into High intensity interval work outs, they burn fat like crazy.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    try green tea its more healthy help to loss weight fast?