Thread: Writing essays for cash (possibly ETS)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    25d 23h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m

Writing essays for cash (possibly ETS)

I figured that since my grades don't really matter in high school anymore (since I'm a second semester senior) I might as well do some writing outside of class to pass the time. I can send samples of essays if needed.

I'm willing to do high school level writing (and college level, I guess, if you trust me to do that haha). I can do creative writing, analytical pieces, research papers (with citations) - just give me the details of the assignment and I'll try my best to complete it.

My price may change depending on how hard the assignment is, but it's generally 0.75 cents per word. So for a 500 word essay (about a page) it'll be around $3.75. I'm can adjust prices as well, if you feel that it's too expensive. This is my first time offering writing services for cash, so I'm not too experienced in the area. I may also accept ETS as compensation but I'm mainly after cash because I want to buy a UC lol.

I'll send you the essay after I finish, and you tell me if it's okay. If it isn't, I can probably rewrite/edit it and send it again.

I accept paypal. Please PM or post if you are interested. Thanks!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to inferno For This Useful Post:

Jay (02-28-2014),Maki (02-26-2014),P h o e n i x (02-26-2014),rat (02-26-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    31d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Vouching!
    I've seen her writing, it's definitely top quality.