Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amount of pet transfers per month.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    4d 2h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Amount of pet transfers per month.

I've never bothered myself with trading neopets (Other than a few bd pet trades) :-P
    I don't really know much about the current transfer/adopt system in the pound, therefor i've got a question relating to this.
    The information block on the transfer page is obviously outdated, as it states that you can only transfer out/in once a month. i know that you get more transfers out/in each month depending on your account age, but could someone tell me exactly how this system is set up? I'm guessing it's something like 1 extra transfer out/in pr x amount of months registered to neopets.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    4d 2h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Thank you scarmans
    Be careful with the links though. If TNT has any bit of common sense, they will freeze everyone entering neopets.com refered by clraik.com.

Edit: Joe should really filter out neopets links.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    Thank you scarmans
    Be careful with the links though. If TNT has any bit of common sense, they will freeze everyone entering neopets.com refered by clraik.com.

Edit: Joe should really filter out neopets links.
    why? its a guide lmao.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    You can still read petpages while not being logged in and from CK links and TNT won't track it. Shoot, you can even have clraik open and be browsing Neopets and TNT wouldn't be the wiser. They can't view everything that you're doing. They only monitor the last site you were on before you logged on (also the only time when they monitor the IP - Log in and log out)
    Sometimes the worst mistakes make the funniest memories
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)
    Guac forever <3
    But Dix foreverest

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    4d 2h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    why? its a guide lmao.
    Neopets is able to see what website you were refered by when entering any site on neo. So if you click a link to neopets from clraik.com they can see that you came from here.

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Andymac106 View Post
    You can still read petpages while not being logged in and from CK links and TNT won't track it. Shoot, you can even have clraik open and be browsing Neopets and TNT wouldn't be the wiser. They can't view everything that you're doing. They only monitor the last site you were on before you logged on (also the only time when they monitor the IP - Log in and log out)
    I'm pretty certain that none of us know how neopets are dealing with these kind of things, they may or may not keep track of people refered by clraik.
    I'd say that entering neopets.com from clraik is a very bad idea unless you're using a proxy and as you said are logged out of neopets.

Now if you copy the link and manually insert it into your adress bar, that's something else. But don't click any links :-)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

Amount of pet transfers per month.

So? If I really worried about TNT I wouldn't be registered to this site lmao, I get what you're saying but that doesn't endanger me in anyway shape or form.

We actually would know just ask some of the hackers on this site lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    4d 2h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    So? If I really worried about TNT I wouldn't be registered to this site lmao, I get what you're saying but that doesn't endanger me in anyway shape or form.

We actually would know just ask some of the hackers on this site lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well think about others, would you please? If TNT keeps track of this, anyone that clicks a link directly to neopets from clraik may be in trouble.

Edit: If someone managed to gain access to the files on neopets.com then we would indeed know. Having access to their database wouldnt tell us for sure, as they could easily store the information elsewhere.
    I'd be happy if you would tell me the name of this so called hacker, that has access to these kinds of information.
    Last edited by Henry; 03-01-2014 at 11:12 AM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    Well think about others, would you please? If TNT keeps track of this, anyone that clicks a link directly to neopets from clraik may be in trouble.
    you are just a newbie my friend maybe do some research before telling tails.

If i wanted i could grabs thousands of username links from neopets and post them here and TNT can't do shit.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    4d 2h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    you are just a newbie my friend maybe do some research before telling tails.

If i wanted i could grabs thousands of username links from neopets and post them here and TNT can't do shit.
    Well i'm a newbie that also happens to study software engineering. This is may not be that big of a deal, but please don't get cocky about something you know absolutely nothing about.
    Just cause you lost a little weight, it doesn't make you the king of the hills