Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: If something will bring back to life neopets...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    You are wasting your breathe, to be honest it's probably the hacking of accounts that is killing neopets as people stop playing some of the time due to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hacking of inactives killing neopets? No.
    Hacking of actives killing neopets? Oh yeah.
    But that's not even the problem I'm talking about here. That's a whole other discussion.

My comment was towards the most impulsive person I see on this site who holds the key to the crypt. And that would definitely be @(you need an account to see links) for sure. I know if you find an opportunity to make quick cash you definitely will and it's definitely stupid...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sociopath For This Useful Post:

Corliss (03-02-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sociopath View Post
    I know a lot of people around here have a problem with planning ahead and realizing the consequences of their actions. So I'm going to try to put my words into green money signs so you maybe understand what I'm saying (just speaking ya language ya hear)

Exploiting the app is stupid. If it be something as simple as buying scratches or making $$$$$$ on habi. Let them advertise. THEY ARE ADVERTISING FOR YOU. See? They are spending money and the people of this site get to leech off the money they spent. Attracting free business. Doing things so radical that they might have to take it done SUCKS FOR YOU IN THE LONG TERM. You will make more money off leaving it alone. Don't dig a grave for yourself and hop in at the last attempt they are making to revive this site for some quick cash.

So don't think OH WOW MONEY NOW. Think OH WOW A LOT MORE MONEY OVER TIME.

Some how I think no one that can exploit will get this logic so I'm just wasting my breath. But I tried.

You do not know what you are talking about. I have reported personally over 10 exploits directly to tnt with code and how to fix them I am talking sql injections , pin cracks even bday cracks. If I did not report these they would of been found and used eventually when the app is released by some one. Its inevitable when you know the process. By reporting them before the app is released I keep these exploits from going crazy when the app is available. This way only I see the exploits not 1000 other peoples...

You see if everyone can do what I can do, then what I can do is not so special. I make sure its damn hard to find any exploits in there games where possible , anything that I consider to easy to find is reported. Impulsive? None of you see what I do to help tnt.

p.s as I said , mobile app just uses amfphp , this is nothing new , nothing special nothing major....
    Last edited by DarkByte; 03-02-2014 at 03:50 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

Ghosts (03-02-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    35d 6h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Bring back glowy fonts.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katix For This Useful Post:

Corliss (03-02-2014),P h o e n i x (03-02-2014),thisismyname (03-02-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkByte View Post
    You do not know what you are talking about. I have reported personally over 10 exploits directly to tnt with code and how to fix them I am talking sql injections , pin cracks even bday cracks. If I did not report these they would of been found and used eventually when the app is released by some one. Its inevitable when you know the process. By reporting them before the app is released I keep these exploits from going crazy when the app is available. This way only I see the exploits not 1000 other peoples...

You see if everyone can do what I can do, then what I can do is not so special. I make sure its damn hard to find any exploits in there games where possible , anything that I consider to easy to find is reported. Impulsive? None of you see what I do to help tnt.

p.s as I said , mobile app just uses amfphp , this is nothing new , nothing special nothing major....
    its easy to see that you help neopets more then they know or care to share, you may as well work for them directly? or you could already just indirectly.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    its easy to see that you help neopets more then they know or care to share, you may as well work for them directly? or you could already just indirectly.
    If they asked I would be happy to help .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

Corliss (03-02-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    If they asked I would be happy to help .
    i could imagine your Resume lmao being a admin in Clraik lmao.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    i could imagine your Resume lmao being a admin in Clraik lmao.
    I am not a staff member here! I am just a regular member like you .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

Corliss (03-02-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I am not a staff member here! I am just a regular member like you .
    Regular? such a weird stated word, not really cause you can accomplish more then most on this site by just clicking a Start button XD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m

I see were getting a lil bit snippy here. Taking away my rep? Ya got me....let me bow down to you right now.

Nah....I stand by what I said.

Sounds like you're doing everything for the common good. What a good person you are. I call bullshit as I see it. You report them for your own benefit/control and will exploit for a quick buck when you can.

See I was indeed wasting my breath on someone who can't think a week into the future. Next.....

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sociopath View Post
    I see were getting a lil bit snippy here. Taking away my rep? Ya got me....let me bow down to you right now.

Nah....I stand by what I said.

Sounds like you're doing everything for the common good. What a good person you are. I call bullshit as I see it. You report them for your own benefit/control and will exploit for a quick buck when you can.

See I was indeed wasting my breath on someone who can't think a week into the future. Next.....
    Lmao you never know my friend he may control it yes but its better having one controlling something then ten people just look at how the world economy's are turning out as a example XD.