Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If something will bring back to life neopets...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    240 times
    Time Online
    12d 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by thisismyname View Post
    Damn, this was the first I've head of the app. Had to go look it up just to be sure I wasn't going crazy. Do we have any dates on when this thing will be released?

I hope it isn't like a BD beta type thing where we wait 5 years for anything to happen/for the 500 bugs to be fixed.
    Also I hope there's exploits.. :3
    One particular exploit has already been found. xD I won't go into detail though.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    122d 14h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinket View Post
    Exactly. I mean, what the fuck are these? Who will even wear those?

I hadn't heard of the basics shop; when was that released? Is it just really cheap NC mall stuff?
    Ugh those look plain awful. I just wonder what it is that makes them come up with this crap.

Here's a link to the Basics Shop: (you need an account to see links)
    It basically has wigs, trousers, and shirts for 100nc each. Nothing terribly ground-breaking. XD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    8d 15h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinket View Post
    One particular exploit has already been found. xD I won't go into detail though.
    Already? lol
    I thought this app hadn't been released yet?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    240 times
    Time Online
    12d 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Already? lol
    I thought this app hadn't been released yet?
    No idea how they found it, but I was told by another member here a couple of weeks ago I'm also clueless as to how it works, but my source is reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dor View Post
    Ugh those look plain awful. I just wonder what it is that makes them come up with this crap.

Here's a link to the Basics Shop: (you need an account to see links)
    It basically has wigs, trousers, and shirts for 100nc each. Nothing terribly ground-breaking. XD
    Oh my god. xD
    There's probably another motive though. People will be like "well I might as well pay double for one of the nicer, non-basic wigs" -- bam, extra money for TNT. >_>

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    As long as iPhone jailbreaks exist, I'm 100% sure that hacking the app ill be simple

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Damn, this was the first I've head of the app. Had to go look it up just to be sure I wasn't going crazy. Do we have any dates on when this thing will be released?

I hope it isn't like a BD beta type thing where we wait 5 years for anything to happen/for the 500 bugs to be fixed.
    Also I hope there's exploits.. :3
    If the App is a success they will receive a title wave of complains with any bug that's found within the game, These days people like working things that Neopets is fairly broken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 666tillidie View Post
    As long as iPhone jailbreaks exist, I'm 100% sure that hacking the app ill be simple
    I'm sure they will be a nice range of Exploits between android and apple devices

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Yeah theres exploits in it already , it does not need to be released to see them. The game uses Amfphp same shit habi uses , we know this already because to put it simply , we can see the footprints there new code leaves in the sand. We just follow them.

My new bot buys "mobile scratch cards" and uses alot of the mobile service data. For e.g it gets the users current pet list for auto training via amfphp. We do this because its just more reliable than extracting it from html.. Right now theres a switch in my bot to use either mobile or none mobile functions until mobile is released. When it is released however it will make bots alot easier to make already..
    Last edited by DarkByte; 03-02-2014 at 09:12 AM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkByte View Post
    Yeah theres exploits in it already , it does not need to be released to see them. The game uses Amfphp same shit habi uses , we know this already because to put it simply , we can see the footprints there new code leaves in the sand. We just follow them.

My new bot buys "mobile scratch cards" and uses alot of the mobile service data. For e.g it gets the users current pet list for auto training via amfphp. We do this because its just more reliable than extracting it from html.. Right now theres a switch in my bot to use either mobile or none mobile functions until mobile is released. When it is released however it will make bots alot easier to make already..
    Why not share some of these bots in the VIP download section??

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I know a lot of people around here have a problem with planning ahead and realizing the consequences of their actions. So I'm going to try to put my words into green money signs so you maybe understand what I'm saying (just speaking ya language ya hear)

Exploiting the app is stupid. If it be something as simple as buying scratches or making $$$$$$ on habi. Let them advertise. THEY ARE ADVERTISING FOR YOU. See? They are spending money and the people of this site get to leech off the money they spent. Attracting free business. Doing things so radical that they might have to take it done SUCKS FOR YOU IN THE LONG TERM. You will make more money off leaving it alone. Don't dig a grave for yourself and hop in at the last attempt they are making to revive this site for some quick cash.

So don't think OH WOW MONEY NOW. Think OH WOW A LOT MORE MONEY OVER TIME.

Some how I think no one that can exploit will get this logic so I'm just wasting my breath. But I tried.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sociopath For This Useful Post:

Corliss (03-02-2014),Naked Gamer (03-02-2014),p0nch0 (03-03-2014),Trinket (03-02-2014),Wenis (03-02-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sociopath View Post
    I know a lot of people around here have a problem with planning ahead and realizing the consequences of their actions. So I'm going to try to put my words into green money signs so you maybe understand what I'm saying (just speaking ya language ya hear)

Exploiting the app is stupid. If it be something as simple as buying scratches or making $$$$$$ on habi. Let them advertise. THEY ARE ADVERTISING FOR YOU. See? They are spending money and the people of this site get to leech off the money they spent. Attracting free business. Doing things so radical that they might have to take it done SUCKS FOR YOU IN THE LONG TERM. You will make more money off leaving it alone. Don't dig a grave for yourself and hop in at the last attempt they are making to revive this site for some quick cash.

So don't think OH WOW MONEY NOW. Think OH WOW A LOT MORE MONEY OVER TIME.

Some how I think no one that can exploit will get this logic so I'm just wasting my breath. But I tried.
    You are wasting your breathe, to be honest it's probably the hacking of accounts that is killing neopets as people stop playing some of the time due to it.