Contact

To contact TheZeus about this listing, please send them a private message.

Thread: [Selling] Marapoints/BP/RP + Items - 100% Legit

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

[Selling] Marapoints/BP/RP + Items - 100% Legit

MARAPETS

Disclaimer: Although these items and Marapoints are 100% legit, I am not responsible if you get banned after receiving these items or Marapoints. The account these items and marapoints are coming from is very old. I will be sending them through a shell before sending to you! Message me if you have any questions.

Costumes
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

Item Packs/Lots
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

Marapoints/BP/RP
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

Accepting: Paypal or EMT (Canada only)
    **I will be updating this post daily**
    Last edited by TheZeus; 03-01-2014 at 12:28 AM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Also, please let me know if you are looking for any specific items / custom orders.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/7
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    4d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Marapoints - 1.50$/mil // 25,000,000 MP In Stock
    Baspinar Points - 3.00$/100k // 500,000 BP In Stock
    Restock Points - 15.00$/100k // 500,000 RP In Stock
    Correction on what your BP and RP should be, based off of current exchange rates.

Baspinar Points - 3.00$/mill // 500,000 BP In Stock
    Restock Points - 1.50$/100k // 500,000 RP In Stock

Contact

To contact TheZeus about this listing, please send them a private message.