DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    457 times
    Time Online
    55d 22h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Since you said you're looking at several schools, go and look at all of those schools and see their list of requirements.
    That way you can be sure that the case isn't 3 of them do say yes and you're just showing the example of the one that says no

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ana For This Useful Post:

Maki (02-28-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    416 times
    Time Online
    50d 2h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I didn't take Physics in high school, mainly because I didn't think I was going to go into biology. There is no physics pre-req to get into first year physics at my uni, but I know that it is going to be a struggle when I take it (I've been putting it off). I would take Physics 11 as well as the other two. A lot of my friends did all three and they found it a challenge but they managed to get by. Dont do physics 12, just stick with Biology and Chemistry. Most pre-reqs are just physics 11.

btw waterloo is a great university. A lot of my friends went there

Edit: But yeah, I am getting a Bsc and I didnt take physics are all during high school, so you might get away with it. Depends if you are going to major in Chem or Bio. I know that Chem you need to take a high level physics course which has a pre-req. For me, biology doesn't have to.
    Good Luck!
    Last edited by Cub; 02-28-2014 at 04:24 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cub For This Useful Post:

Maki (02-28-2014)