So I'm picking out my courses for grade eleven and the choices I'll make with these courses pretty much set most of the foundation of my post-secondary future...lol

I'm planning on pursuing the Pharmacy program in a couple universities I've got my eye on.
What I'm wondering is, is Physics important in this career path? I was thinking of taking all three science courses (Phys, Bio, Chem) in grade 11 and then narrowing it down in my senior year, but I'm curious as to whether or not I have the option to opt out of Physics entirely (I totally would in a heartbeat I'm pretty sure lol).

Or should I just go ahead and take all three just to keep my options open? I probably would, but I'm just wondering.
If anyone currently pursuing a bachelors of science could help me out that'd be awesome ;o;

P.S I referred to (you need an account to see links), more specifically the part:

Have completed, or are registered to take this academic year, the courses required for admission to the Faculty of Science: any Grade 12 U English, Grade 12 U Advanced Functions, Grade 12 U Calculus and Vectors, and any 2 of: Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Space Science, Mathematics of Data Management, Physics; and any other Grade 12 U or M course.