DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    3d 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I mean the ideal of this seems plausible, but in reality it probably won't work out. If you're score sending 75k safely, you're looking at over an hour for sure. So it would literally take the whole day to go through your SS list, maybe longer. If you're trying to make nps on each of the accounts, look into a habi autoplayer and run every account. Much less likely to get frozen and you'll get more nps. As far as abing goes, just use at your own risk. If you're putting all of this work into all of those accounts, it'd be pretty sketchy to run abers in all of them all the time. Also I'm sure tnt tracks your page views, so if every day the only pages you're visiting is dailies, games, and shops and not much in between I would imagine they would get frozen.

My best advice for you would be to start small. Maybe do this with 5 accounts rather than 20, and do it for about 3 months instead of longer. If those 5 go well, just let them rot to make them safer while you do it again with more accounts.

All and all though, I can't see much profit in all of this for the time you're putting into it. Not sure what you're expecting, but I doubt each account would get even over $10, and then the nps vary. You would have better luck creating 20 accounts, letting them age, then abing on them separately and selling the nps after you've secured them. It should keep them from all getting chain iced as well if you're using one at a time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    31d 23h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Its just something that tnts systems catch

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    i actually started doing this with 10 accounts but its time consuming and just not worth the ammounts of time you will have to put in for the accounts, Plus proxies can't be truested 100% even if they're paid for as they can just stop working and then your accounts would link together.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Addict View Post
    I mean the ideal of this seems plausible, but in reality it probably won't work out. If you're score sending 75k safely, you're looking at over an hour for sure. So it would literally take the whole day to go through your SS list, maybe longer. If you're trying to make nps on each of the accounts, look into a habi autoplayer and run every account. Much less likely to get frozen and you'll get more nps. As far as abing goes, just use at your own risk. If you're putting all of this work into all of those accounts, it'd be pretty sketchy to run abers in all of them all the time. Also I'm sure tnt tracks your page views, so if every day the only pages you're visiting is dailies, games, and shops and not much in between I would imagine they would get frozen.

My best advice for you would be to start small. Maybe do this with 5 accounts rather than 20, and do it for about 3 months instead of longer. If those 5 go well, just let them rot to make them safer while you do it again with more accounts.

All and all though, I can't see much profit in all of this for the time you're putting into it. Not sure what you're expecting, but I doubt each account would get even over $10, and then the nps vary. You would have better luck creating 20 accounts, letting them age, then abing on them separately and selling the nps after you've secured them. It should keep them from all getting chain iced as well if you're using one at a time.
    what for and how long you will need to play and do to the accounts its not worth it, selling accounts is only best if you can collect them though hacking ETC.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    225 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    It makes extremely bad business sense if you ask me. There're better 0 capital investments that only require time and give better returns.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    563d 23h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    To be honest, I have ran over 50 accounts at once on a single IP for months and before that I used to shopwiz snipe with 40+ accounts each day, 24/7 (searching shop wiz) and was never frozen. You get frozen if you do things that lead TNT to you (posting on neoboards, winning lots of NP at once on younger accounts, stuff like that). If you are doing basic tasks like running stealth core for dailies then you should be fine. Score sending must be done safely otherwise they will definitely catch you, though. I guess that is where proxies will come in handy, to help you keep the rest of your accounts if one is to get frozen.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    3d 16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Well, just do it. If you get iced, - creat 20 new accounts and move on. No need to worry too much.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by domi View Post
    Well, just do it. If you get iced, - creat 20 new accounts and move on. No need to worry too much.
    pretty much the cheats way of life in a nut shell