10/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

*Serious* Questions regarding 20 accounts on Neopets

Hi all, okay, this is a serious question so I am looking for honest opinions. This might have been done before, but this is a little extreme, so here it goes. My goal ultimately is to build up 20 accounts at a time. All of these accounts would be brand new accounts (0 days old status). They would eventually be sold as "starter accounts" once they hit 4 months or 6 months. I haven't decided yet!

So basically, firstly, all accounts would have their own dedicated proxy that I would be paying for. All accounts would have their own unique e-mail address and all accounts created by me using said proxy. Geographic locations would be assumed in account creation. My connection is 20 MBPS so I will not have an issue. I would pick the names also so they would be VWN/WN accounts.

Week 1:
    - Dailies on each account, using Stealth Core.
    - Score send on all accounts, make a list worth about 75k. So therefore ~75k/account per day.
    *Question: What is good daily limit to put on each account? Is 75k a low amount, like is 150k sketchy? A good range would be appreciated *

Week 2:
    - Continue sending scores on all accounts daily.
    - Start playing easy trophy based games, like Cheat, Pyramids, etc.

Week 3:
    - Finishing easy trophy based games. Looking for Champion! trophy then done.
    - Start training pets using Auto-Trainer. Ideally, train until Stats are Level 50, every thing else 100 with HP @ 120.
    *Question: Any auto-trainers out there that would support 20 accounts with proxy functionality?*

Week 4: (1 month)
    - Finishing easy trophy based games. Looking for Champion! trophy then done.
    - Continue training pets.
    - Start auto-buying, on all 20 accounts. Basically sticking to non-busy shops, like Pharmacy, Clothing, Bakery, Chocolate Factory, Food shop, etc. (No magic or stamps, ever)

From here on it's pretty straight forward, I would keep the routine, maybe cut out of the games a bit since by now i'd have a few million and basically just build up the accounts using the auto-buyer. I would limit auto-buying to 3 hours/day on each account. This would be two chunks of 1.5 hours with a like 6 hour break between.

- Is this possible or will it be automatically frozen?
    - Any chance of being chain iced? I mean, they are all on separate and unique proxies.
    - How much would 1 account be worth after 4 months? Let's assume 5mil/account+, Size 50 shop on each, Size 20 themed gallery on each, the BD Pet with 300 HSD+, 150+ Avatars and 1 row of trophies. I could even make a custom user lookup for each account.

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I assume that the chances of you getting frozen are decent. I mean no matter how many proxies you are using, the reality is 20 accounts at once can't have good chances, especially since you are score sending which can typically be problematic even just to get certain avatars, let alone be the sole method of production of money for the account...

Also there is no way you are going to get away with autobuying on 20 accounts at once and get away with it... I mean I just assume that's highly risky

Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by 666tillidie View Post
    I assume that the chances of you getting frozen are decent. I mean no matter how many proxies you are using, the reality is 20 accounts at once can't have good chances, especially since you are score sending which can typically be problematic even just to get certain avatars, let alone be the sole method of production of money for the account...

Also there is no way you are going to get away with autobuying on 20 accounts at once and get away with it... I mean I just assume that's highly risky
    I would make the score sending lists myself, and not necessarily get scores worth 1k, some 500 np, etc. The order would vary and all scores vary, or at least be between a range of like 100-150 or some thing.

As far as auto-buying, that to me is the riskiest part, and could even go without auto-buying and just use games to generate NP.

EDIT: Forgot to add, when I say all 20 accounts at once. I meant it in the sense it would loop, like Account #1 would do the score sending list, then it log into Account #2 all the way to #20. The scores would never be sent simultaneously, only one at time and one account at time.

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    But like 20 accounts at once...... TNT will catch on at some point even if there are proxies

like i think by doing 20 at once you're almost asking for it :p

Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by 666tillidie View Post
    But like 20 accounts at once...... TNT will catch on at some point even if there are proxies

like i think by doing 20 at once you're almost asking for it :p
    What would make them catch on though? That is what I am trying to understand. They wouldn't be linked in any way, shape or form. Only link is that all would be ran from same computer, but with proxies. Also, I was thinking of scaling this up to different computer on a second internet connection, LOL.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    31d 23h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    you are very likely to get frozen, especially for the trophies, in all honesty trophies should really not be earned (except for easy, non flash ones) for months on a new account. You should have your score built up for the trophies, probably a safe idea to get them on reset day as well. 20 accounts are a bit much aswell, the same things on the same age accounts, would be not only obvious but would raise some flags.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Octopus View Post
    you are very likely to get frozen, especially for the trophies, in all honesty trophies should really not be earned (except for easy, non flash ones) for months on a new account. You should have your score built up for the trophies, probably a safe idea to get them on reset day as well. 20 accounts are a bit much aswell, the same things on the same age accounts, would be not only obvious but would raise some flags.
    All trophies would be non-flash games. Like Cheat, Pyramids, etc.

I understand the same age accounts reasoning, but why would it be suspicious if nothing is going on the account besides just playing games and/or auto-buying. The buy times would be slower than human, or around 4 sec. No items would be sold, only deposited into the SDB. Again, no actions would be taking place simultaneously, but rather in a loop, one account after another. Never same order, never same time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 5h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I personally find that new accounts with these features to be very suspicious...but thats just me

Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by NoName View Post
    I personally find that new accounts with these features to be very suspicious...but thats just me
    But there would be zero exposure to the accounts, no high score tables, nothing like that. Only after a bout 1 month would I then sell stuff like codestones in the shop. All AB'ed items would rot in the SDB.

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Also i mean taken for granted you don't get them banned, I wouldn't assume people would pay a lot for these illegit accounts that already may have raised flags with TNT.
    I may be wrong though, but I wouldn't put USD into a risky account