2/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

Question about game trophies

Okay, so I never really played games intensively to earn one of those big high score trophies, I was just wondering how exactly do you earn a trophy for them. Like If I get a really high score, higher than the rank 1 person on the top scores list will I automatically get the trophy or does it update like every 24 hours or every month or week?

Also im doing this legitly not using any programs or anything like that. Also the trophy will be mine forever right even if im not the top scorer on the list?
    Last edited by BGH; 03-15-2014 at 10:13 PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Is better to wait until the first day of the month: that day high score lists get reset and is "easier" to get a trophie since high scores get lower the first days and those super-high number 1 scores are not there any longer. The trophie giving is at the end of the day you submited the score, and if the next day you got the trophi, someone gets higher on the list than you: nothing happends. You'll still have your golden trophie for the rest of the life of that account.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

BGH (03-15-2014),wrath (03-15-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    One thing I figured I'd add is in the event of a tied score, the person who achieved the score stays at the higher rank.

i.e

You get a score of 1749 on Escape from Meridell castle at 02:34 AM NST and are #1 on the high score table.
    Someone else gets a score of 1749 on Escape from Meridell Castle at 02:45 AM NST they get #2 on the high score table.

The only way you will be bumped down is if someone gets 1750 or better. People use this method to get the best score without review very early on the first day of the month to essentially lock in their place to guarantee a gold trophy.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)

Is better to wait until the first day of the month: that day high score lists get reset and is "easier" to get a trophie since high scores get lower the first days and those super-high number 1 scores are not there any longer. The trophie giving is at the end of the day you submited the score, and if the next day you got the trophi, someone gets higher on the list than you: nothing happends. You'll still have your golden trophie for the rest of the life of that account.
    I see but I can get a good score in 1 day so I don't need to wait for the end of the month, plus aint no body got time fo dat shit. But thank you for a clear explanation.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    One thing I figured I'd add is in the event of a tied score, the person who achieved the score stays at the higher rank.

i.e

You get a score of 1749 on Escape from Meridell castle at 02:34 AM NST and are #1 on the high score table.
    Someone else gets a score of 1749 on Escape from Meridell Castle at 02:45 AM NST they get #2 on the high score table.

The only way you will be bumped down is if someone gets 1750 or better. People use this method to get the best score without review very early on the first day of the month to essentially lock in their place to guarantee a gold trophy.
    do ppl fucking score snipe? Like with auction snipes?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by bob_xxx View Post
    do ppl fucking score snipe? Like with auction snipes?
    I do when necessary to get specific scores for my customers.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    265/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Okay, so I never really played games intensively to earn one of those big high score trophies, I was just wondering how exactly do you earn a trophy for them. Like If I get a really high score, higher than the rank 1 person on the top scores list will I automatically get the trophy or does it update like every 24 hours or every month or week?

Also im doing this legitly not using any programs or anything like that. Also the trophy will be mine forever right even if im not the top scorer on the list?
    There is many guide under the games section which can effectivey answer your question but , I can assist you with this.
    Game trophies are quite difficult to grab when in the middle of any month . I would suggest you patiently wait until the beginning of each month , when there is a small amount of users either SS'ing , or AoB . Fortunealty you have people like me who really like to help and may give you a tip or two!
    Neopoints For Sale : Safest , Purest , Realest ! : Only 2$ / Million : In Stock : 78.396.636 /92.656.022

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by TreesNut View Post
    There is many guide under the games section which can effectivey answer your question but , I can assist you with this.
    Game trophies are quite difficult to grab when in the middle of any month . I would suggest you patiently wait until the beginning of each month , when there is a small amount of users either SS'ing , or AoB . Fortunealty you have people like me who really like to help and may give you a tip or two!
    I don't understand at the start of each month, like at the start of say April, April 1st right at 11:59 PM NST I send my score and its "relatively" high and not many scores at that time are that high, I will get the trophy? Also how does Score Sender work, I hear bout that shit alot but too scared to try it out.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    23d 18h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I don't understand at the start of each month, like at the start of say April, April 1st right at 11:59 PM NST I send my score and its "relatively" high and not many scores at that time are that high, I will get the trophy? Also how does Score Sender work, I hear bout that shit alot but too scared to try it out.
    The high score table is reset at around 12:10 am NST on the first of each month (e.g. 12:10 AM April 1st). That means the high score table is empty at 12:11 am and when you submit a score you can see your username there until other people send higher score and bumped you off the list. And the trophy is awarded at around 11:50 pm NST or 10:50 pm NST every day (depends on DST or standard time). So whoever stays in the top 17 of each game during the trophy award time will get the trophy. (note: some games have exception in which everyone listed in the table get the trophy)

TL;DR: April 1st right at 11:59 PM NST is too late because by that time trophy has already been awarded, then you have to wait until the following night and hope nobody else bump you off the high score list.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    265/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    You see at the beggining of a month , the scores are rested , meaning they are all 0 ! So if you can manage to slip by with a decent score and time , you ll be fine to countinously do it ! You know what Im Saying C:
    Neopoints For Sale : Safest , Purest , Realest ! : Only 2$ / Million : In Stock : 78.396.636 /92.656.022