Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Third wheels..

Harry Potter
    Hey cara, can I third wheel with you and danny?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'd join Sherri and Cara as the third wheel but I don't cross swords with anybody.

Sorry Danny.

:3

Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelsaint View Post
    I'd join Sherri and Cara as the third wheel but I don't cross swords with anybody.

Sorry Danny.

:3
    You better not. >;l

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    97 times
    Time Online
    9h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by whatareyoudoingomgSTOP View Post
    what person doesnt like to be with their bf/gf alone? thats like...the whole point of a relationship. the alone time. lol
    Not true.

There is more to a relationship than simply being alone together all the time.
    Fatality.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Every relationship is different and unique, that's the beauty of it.

But sometimes different and unique does not equate to good.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Inq View Post
    Not true.

Maybe not, but at least some of the time. One on one time to get to know each other without having to cater to the presence of another person is important for building a solid relationship. You cant hang out with your BFF the whole time you're with your partner and expect your partner to truly open up to you about what is in his or her heart and mind while said BFF is there.

Hell it seems like I spend more alone time with some of my coworkers than this chick spends with her boyfriend.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    97 times
    Time Online
    9h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by KTRoo View Post
    Maybe not, but at least some of the time. One on one time to get to know each other without having to cater to the presence of another person is important for building a solid relationship. You cant hang out with your BFF the whole time you're with your partner and expect your partner to truly open up to you about what is in his or her heart and mind while said BFF is there.

Hell it seems like I spend more alone time with some of my coworkers than this chick spends with her boyfriend.
    I think a lot of people spend more time with their co-workers than they do with their partners.

But yes, of course you may deem it valuable to spend a lot of time alone with your boyfriend: most people would. There are cases where this is not always desirable, though: if you are insecure, or shy, for example.
    Fatality.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I work at Walmart, I'm almost never alone with an associate with no other associates/customers there lol.

You gotta get over being shy eventually though. It sounds like this has been going on for a while. Idk how old the kid is, but she really should be able to spend alone time with her own boyfriend after a couple weeks, regardless of being shy. I'm just saying, it may not be what she wants to be alone all the time, but if she can't get over it and be alone with him some of the time, then the relationship isn't very meaningful. If she's like 14 then whatever, but if she ever wants it to go anywhere, she can't keep dragging BFF along with her to see him.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Inq View Post
    Not true.

i'm not saying you gotta be alone ALL THE TIME. couples should hang out with friends once in a while. but couples should hang out with each other alone more than they hang out with friends.

i just think youre little friend is shy of this new boyfriend, so she likes you have the comfort of you being there.
    BUT LEMME TELL U its not gonna work lol. she has to suck it up and just hang out with him alone. thats the best way to get to know each other.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Is this the "slut"?

OOOOAAARRGGHH!!