127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

My Past weight loss to date, hard to talk about but I'm going it

I lost over 100+ib in 2 months(6months ago), I'm sitting on about 125kg, Was close to 180kg and all this didn't include any working out what so ever and no excess skin either for those wondering.

I used the Keto Diet which is in a nut shell just eating 30carbs a day Maximum Strictly.

I have since stopped dieting and holding my weight at 125kg.

My biggest fall out is take away it's in my head the addiction for it but I try hard that's for sure to avoid it!!

Will be getting Gym membership in 2 days when my pay check hit my bank account XD, I never realised but there are 24hr gyms right near me and since I work nights and sleep during the day here in Aus it works out nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    started going for walks since few days back during the night as i sleep during day hours, starting off small but tonight i went on a longer route and it includes 1 steep ass hill that goes for a while it seemed and it almost killed my fat ass but god i felt good once i pushed myself to the top.

I've been having like 2x 250ml V energy drinks the sugar free ones before going for the walk as a motivator and i think it works really well to keep your heart rate up and keeps me going hard.

Weight update: Haven't lost anything yet but i'm feeling like i got more energy though when i wake up so that's a great sign.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I find it funny that people actually use this to bully me just cause i might of upset them wow just wow, I'm 23KG down and with my current weight and height for the first time in quite a few years i'm not classes as obese yay me.

I started walking then days after running and pushing myself harder combine with just having chicken salad wraps using whole egg mayo the weight basically fell off quite fast i was pleasantly surprised, I stopped having cereal in the morning, started having more coffee with artificial sugar and cut back on junk food but i still have it every few days but i watch it though so ill eat less that day normally to not over indulge.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    What's your height n weight atm? Make sure to eat tons of protein, eat oatmeal for breakfasts. If your really want to lose weight don't drink milk with your protein shakes use water. drink TONS of water. Also whts your gym routine like?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    14d 20h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    good job, man! keep up the good work!! excited to see your results! i wish i had that motivation that you do, for sure. i've been wanting to lose weight a lot too.
    if you need a motivator or want to ~motivate me~ to actually work out & stuff, feel free to pm me!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/7
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    4d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Keep up the good work man! Its great not being fat. (Not to sound rude )

Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    4d 13h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    When you first start exercising (even if its your moderate walk) there will be a plateau where you aren't losing on the scale, but you will be losing inches ... theres tons of muscles that have been dormant throughout the time of inactivity from when you were big so dont let it deter you and good luck!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

My Past weight loss to date, hard to talk about but I'm going it

Yeah I already Plateau my weight lose it got me down for a few days, I started cutting sugar right out of my diet, I consume now loads of fruit almost turning completely vegan.
    I've been maybe thinking of living semi Vegan but I need too do more research on that

I'm 6'1, 104 ish give or take from 2 days ago when Iast checked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Naked Gamer; 03-22-2014 at 01:01 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    73 times
    Time Online
    22d 1h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Congratulations! I find your story very inspiring.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by parakeet View Post
    Congratulations! I find your story very inspiring.
    Thanks, I try my best to keep it down as best i can.

For few days now been eating almost only fruit and to begin with i was feeling sluggish probably from the protein drop, Been receiving lots of headaches as well might have something to do with the lack of sugar i would normally have. Been having 1-2 zero sugar energy drinks as well before my run and workout now and it makes a great difference with getting pumped up and into it.

Still losing weight a lot slower now though but its all good, just got under 97Kg today i think that's roughly around 190lb mark i think.
    Last edited by Naked Gamer; 03-22-2014 at 01:09 PM.