Thread: A great idea I have for a CGI video series.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    18h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

A great idea I have for a CGI video series.

Its about a character who's a talking hamster named Hamtara. Her owner is a semi-famous actress named Aubizella and Hamtara does not like the director because she's worried he might replace Aubizella as her owner. Aubizella is 17 years old, and is often heard screaming over the phone at her loser-ish boyfriend who's in Romania for a trip and isn't seen in the series at all. Hamtara is a bit of a paw-ful, so Aubizellas mom, maid and housekeepers help look after Hamtara. ( her dad doesn't live with her, the reason is unknown why he left). Hamtara loves to make clay creatures for her owner. She pulls out a clay thing that resembles kind of an Orange Lenny is the old pre-customization happy pose from her bedding and gives it Aubizella. ( its not currently known how the hell Hamtara got clay and paint in her cage, but that's besides the point)

Then, one night a shocking plot twist comes. Hamtara is a were-hamster! Aubizella finds Hamtara with her eyes rolled back floppin up and down in her cage like LeBron James when he be playin basketball! In later scenes, her head spins, she floats, moves her wheel telekinetically, and talks in G Major! She loosely resembles this:

What will become of Hamtara? Find out!
    Do you think if well made, this will make me a hamSTAR? I would LOVE that! Its actually not a ripoff of the anime series Hamtaro, despite the name of the main character.

The Zombie Usul is what Hamtara will loosely resemble in were-form.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    If that hamster had 2 friends it could be a evil version to Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk