Okay so I've searched for answers and haven't found what I've been wanting to know, and what I've tried hasn't worked out for me. Long story short, I'm trying to get habi bot to work for me, and I've downloaded python 2.7, and tried reading the tutorials, but I don't know how to edit the client.py file. I read to open in idle, but I don't have that program. I also read it comes with your package when you download python, but I don't see it in there. I use windows 7 if that helps. So I went online looking for alternatives and I read that M$ visual studio works. I so DLed that and I can edit the file, but it won't like me play/run it in there. The option is just grayed out and I'm not sure how it all works.

Anyways, any help to how I can get this script edited and running would be wonderful. I was able to edit the file for my UN and PW, but I can't get it to run now. I think if I could find this idle program my problems would be solved. xD

Also, when I went to pythons website there were like 6 different packages I could download. Is there a specific one that I should be getting? I just clicked the first one (Gzipped source tar ball (2.7) (sig)) whatever all of that means

Sorry I'm clueless at programming or figuring this stuff out. I did try though