First off, this is completely LMP's idea that I'm just gonna use Now I may not be as highly reputable as LMP (He is OCK and I'm not), it's not like I can run away with anything, you have all my money xD

I get my buyers to send money to your paypal and you "hold" onto it is pretty much the jist of it. Occasionally I'll ask for you to send someone some money for me. I will of course keep track of how much of my money is in your money
Any chargebacks or anything of that sort you receive will be covered by me, you will not lose anything by helping me.
You will of course be rewarded with like a monthly salary, which will be discussed (Either $ or something neopets related).

Requirements;
Trustworthy
Verified Paypal with a good record.

PM if your interested (Let me know what country your from, how long you've had your Paypal, is this your first and only paypal, and whether you actively use the Paypal or not).

Just throwing this out there I'd be looking for this or something along the lines of a 100% method of verifying a Paypal account without an actual bank account (like with a spare empty prepaid Visa card you have laying around etc.)

Well I think that's about it. Lemme know if this interests anybody