Thread: Looking for a "Banker" (In other terms, someone to hold my money on Paypal)

Hybrid View

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m

Looking for a "Banker" (In other terms, someone to hold my money on Paypal)

First off, this is completely LMP's idea that I'm just gonna use Now I may not be as highly reputable as LMP (He is OCK and I'm not), it's not like I can run away with anything, you have all my money xD

I get my buyers to send money to your paypal and you "hold" onto it is pretty much the jist of it. Occasionally I'll ask for you to send someone some money for me. I will of course keep track of how much of my money is in your money
    Any chargebacks or anything of that sort you receive will be covered by me, you will not lose anything by helping me.
    You will of course be rewarded with like a monthly salary, which will be discussed (Either $ or something neopets related).

Requirements;
    Trustworthy
    Verified Paypal with a good record.

PM if your interested (Let me know what country your from, how long you've had your Paypal, is this your first and only paypal, and whether you actively use the Paypal or not).

Just throwing this out there I'd be looking for this or something along the lines of a 100% method of verifying a Paypal account without an actual bank account (like with a spare empty prepaid Visa card you have laying around etc.)

Well I think that's about it. Lemme know if this interests anybody
    Sometimes the worst mistakes make the funniest memories
    (you need an account to see links)
    Guac forever <3
    But Dix foreverest

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Andymac106 View Post
    I'd be looking for this or something along the lines of a 100% method of verifying a Paypal account without an actual bank account (like with a spare empty prepaid Visa card you have laying around etc.)
    i can't be your banker cos i dont have a PP

but i just wanted to tell you, the prepaid card method doesn't work unless it's your own card, i tried it with one someone on ck gave me and a day later it limited my whole acc and i couldn't do shit with it, luckily i had no money in it anyway but yeah. since the prepaid card is in your own address and name, paypal checks that and your PP acc for discrepancies and if it doesn't line up it won't work

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    i can't be your banker cos i dont have a PP

but i just wanted to tell you, the prepaid card method doesn't work unless it's your own card, i tried it with one someone on ck gave me and a day later it limited my whole acc and i couldn't do shit with it, luckily i had no money in it anyway but yeah. since the prepaid card is in your own address and name, paypal checks that and your PP acc for discrepancies and if it doesn't line up it won't work
    Huh well the more you know. Thanks for that little tidbit of information
    Guac forever <3
    But Dix foreverest

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Huh well the more you know. Thanks for that little tidbit of information
    no problem breh, i guess asking a parent or older relative for bank verification is your only route now

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raj For This Useful Post:

Andymac106 (02-14-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    14d 2h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I was thinking of something like this too because my country is in Paypal's list of unsupported countries But I managed to get my own Paypal after all. Finally!

I'd be looking for this or something along the lines of a 100% method of verifying a Paypal account without an actual bank account (like with a spare empty prepaid Visa card you have laying around etc.)

Well I think that's about it. Lemme know if this interests anybody
    I used Payoneer's US Payment Service. They give you a virtual "Bank of America" bank account and it can be used to verify paypal .. the payoneer account is in your name and home address, so it passes Paypal verification. You'll need to sign up for Payoneer's debit card first though. It arrives in 17 - 30 days if you're in the US and in 2-3 months if you live elsewhere.

But I guess you'll find someone who'll do this for you. Just thought I'd post about Payoneer because it might help someone.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to alien For This Useful Post:

Andymac106 (02-14-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    3d 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Just curious what would be the point of this? Why would you not just keep everyone on your own paypal instead of going through the hassle of having someone send the money elsewhere and you have to message them and wait for a response just to withdraw what you want?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/3
    Mentioned
    451 times
    Time Online
    187d 15h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Addict View Post
    Just curious what would be the point of this? Why would you not just keep everyone on your own paypal instead of going through the hassle of having someone send the money elsewhere and you have to message them and wait for a response just to withdraw what you want?
    He doesn't have a Paypal, but other people do this if their's get banned/limited.

Selling everything - PM me what you're looking for!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    3d 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts View Post
    He doesn't have a Paypal, but other people do this if their's get banned/limited.
    I gotcha. How does your paypal become banned or limited if it initially wasn't? Sorry for the questions, I've just never heard of this and I've been using paypal for years and years.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    If you send enough money off and unverifird paypal, it gets flagged and the money in there is no longer usable or able to be accessed
    Guac forever <3
    But Dix foreverest