Mentioned
    461 times
    Time Online
    69d 14h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m

[GUIDE] Super Shop Wizard Sniping [SSWS]

WELCOME

Hi. I'm a premium user on this website we all adore. Yeah, it's lame. I pay to play because I hate the ads and I get a NC item every month and some random event shits when I play Neoquest. BUT, as I've noticed before, a lot of people are not aware of this exact thing I'm going to explain in this simple and basic guide : SSW Sniping.

We're all familiar with the classic sniping. Searching one item, refreshing, refreshing, refreshing and giving up because it's relatively boring and not really lucrative. However, things change with the Super Shop Wizard. I'm guessing you're thinking that I'm simply going to explain you how it gives you the lowest price of the item you search and all that shit, but no. That's not what the real SSW Sniping is all about.

THE BASICS

We all know this lil' motherfucker. He makes everything easier, but he's quite a bitch when it comes to sniping, because after 30-40 searches, he gets fucking tired and tells you to wait until the next hour.

See, the thing with what I'm about to teach you is to use another feature, darker and unknown of the SSW. It's the price only feature.

Now that you checked this, let's see what we get if, for example, we type in Maraquan Paintbrush. As you know Paint Brushes aren't searchable using the Shop Wizard, same with Treasure Maps, Nerkmids, Transmogrification Potions and some other things I can't really remember.

We get 'No items found'. This means that, at this very moment, there is no Maraquan Paintbrush in any user shop in Neopia. None. Let's try a more common item, let's say the Average Nerkmid.

Now, when the item is common, the SSW will give you the 10 lowest prices. It's rather useless for now, but maybe some of you can start to see where I'm getting with this small guide.

Let's say you decide to try sniping up paint brushes. You can simply enter the term in the SSW, check price only and hit up the search button.

Usually, you won't get anything. Sometimes it's just not your day, as this method is kinda known upon premium users, but sometimes you'll get something like this.
    Searching for 'Paint brush', matching 'Pirate Paint Brush'...
    The 1 lowest prices of a Pirate Paint Brush average out to: 90,000 NP
    That's how you snipe with the SSW. Using the price only feature will give you either no price, or up to the 10 lowest. Sometimes you get the 5 lowest, that means there are only 5 of the searched item in all Neopia's shop. Sometimes you get lucky and get the 1 lowest. That's when you know you're onto something. Sometimes the item is worth 100k and you get disappointed but sometimes it's worth much, much more. I can't begin to tell you how much valuable things I sniped, ranging from 50 nps Transmogrification Potions to the 10k Pirate Draik Egg.

Of course, when searching for Paint Brushes, keep in mind that you'll need to go see our old pal the regular shop wizard and you need to be quick, because Paint Brushes are literally the most sniped items ever.

When you finally get there, you buy that shit out, put in on the TP and wait for the money to come and raise into your Bank Account.

So that's it, you just learned how to make quick cash with the Super Shop Wizard. Also, using the Price Only feature has no limit, you can do it as long as you want. Find common terms like plushie, any neopets species, paint brush, stamp, anything that comes into your mind is fine.

Thanks for sticking 'til the end and remember, being premium also helps when getting unfrozen.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Maths For This Useful Post:

Cath (02-12-2014),Demetri (02-11-2014),Ghosts (02-11-2014),Lindsay (11-10-2014),Maki (02-12-2014),Raj (02-15-2014),simmie (02-16-2014),Spunkii (09-30-2014),Whispers (02-12-2014),wrath (02-11-2014),zxzero (12-17-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Sniped my first paint brush thanks to you! <3 Nice guide!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cath For This Useful Post:

Maths (02-12-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    461 times
    Time Online
    69d 14h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cath View Post
    Sniped my first paint brush thanks to you! <3 Nice guide!
    Thanks Cath <3

/not like you needed NPs anyway

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Maths For This Useful Post:

Cath (02-12-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    831 times
    Time Online
    109d 7h 37m
    Avg. Time Online