Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Havent been here in a while, whats up?

Pronouns
    she/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    35d 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m

Havent been here in a while, whats up?

So yeah... Hi guys.

@(you need an account to see links) Im so sorry for forgetting about even talking to you omg, forgive me please ;-;

Hope I didnt miss too much?
    I got bored with neo so forgot all about here too.
    Ill most likely quit both there and here, too much stuff to do and too little time. Sorry. :c

Edit: Perhaps a sorry excuse for an explanation, too.
    Ive been home from school, work and everything, for five months. I went to school again last week. I was freaking tired after only half a day of doing nothing but being there. That was some annoying shit, I say. I went again today, was okay I guess.
    Its really hard though. Ive literally done nothing for five months, and now I need to go to school again. As soon as possible. Or I wont pass this year, and I want to pass.

And because today went so well *coughcough* I gave myself a present: Pok�mon X! <3
    Last edited by Chaos; 02-11-2014 at 03:26 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    69d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    So yeah... Hi guys.

@(you need an account to see links) Im so sorry for forgetting about even talking to you omg, forgive me please ;-;

Hope I didnt miss too much?
    I got bored with neo so forgot all about here too.
    Ill most likely quit both there and here, too much stuff to do and too little time. Sorry. :c

Edit: Perhaps a sorry excuse for an explanation, too.
    Ive been home from school, work and everything, for five months. I went to school again last week. I was freaking tired after only half a day of doing nothing but being there. That was some annoying shit, I say. I went again today, was okay I guess.
    Its really hard though. Ive literally done nothing for five months, and now I need to go to school again. As soon as possible. Or I wont pass this year, and I want to pass.

And because today went so well *coughcough* I gave myself a present: Pok�mon X! <3
    Are you terminally ill?

Pronouns
    she/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    35d 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetri View Post
    Are you terminally ill?
    Im not.

The main problem is, my doctor couldnt find anything. At all. Yes, a shortage of vitamin D, because I need to go outside more.
    Its mental, Im seeing a psychologist and all that shit to make things "right" again.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetri View Post
    Are you terminally ill?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    Leggo TC guys @(you need an account to see links), @Addict, @Anonymous, @Banannie+, @Bettser+, @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links)

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Lilacs (02-15-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    9d 11h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Boo! what's up?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    21d 23h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    sorry drizz, homework

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    (you need an account to see links)

pw = joe

Im dancing to Tunak Tunak Tun while Swampfox wears a turban

Hello I am retired.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

team rocket (02-12-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    5d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    Leggo TC guys @(you need an account to see links), @Addict, @Anonymous, @Banannie+, @Bettser+, @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links)
    Now you're just rubbing it in.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfugix View Post
    Now you're just rubbing it in.
    I tag everyone
    Including myself

Hello I am retired.