Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    85 times
    Time Online
    15d 6h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    @(you need an account to see links) give me a hot minute to get some links together for ya. I've been doing a lot of research into conspiracies but this is what I could pull off the top of my head lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Colby For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (02-10-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Haha can't wait to see this...

I don't know much but I know enough

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Versace View Post
    Haha can't wait to see this...

I don't know much but I know enough
    I mean, I don't wanna keep hassling you, but youre honestly just spamming at this point.
    If you'd like to contribute something feel free to post and expand upon what you are trying to say, otherwise youre just saying the same thing over and over!! xD
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Naomi (02-10-2014),rachel (02-10-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    85 times
    Time Online
    15d 6h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    (you need an account to see links)

Ah guess I've got all the acronyms wrong LOL but this is still interesting enough and I wouldn't be surprised if they were involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Versace View Post
    Lol ah jeez some people do not know what there talking about here
    Or you can actually join in the debate instead of acting like you know more than others but all you're contributing is spouting off that your dad works with them(which is honestly more incredulous than my going on with misinformation). A+
    Last edited by Colby; 02-10-2014 at 03:45 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Colby View Post

Ah guess I've got all the acronyms wrong LOL but this is still interesting enough and I wouldn't be surprised if they were involved.
    Regardless of the acronyms, that's still really creepy!! Obama.. can't be trusted!
    People should be more appreciative of the NSA and how the keep everyone safe. While at the same time, they should be more concerned about the department of homeland of security which seems to be preparing for a domestic war of sorts.

This was further down in the article too
    "Along with this, the Department of Homeland Security has also ordered their own stockpile of 14 million body bags. What could cause the government to make such purchases in anticipation of so many deaths?"

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    85 times
    Time Online
    15d 6h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Regardless of the acronyms, that's still really creepy!! Obama.. can't be trusted!
    People should be more appreciative of the NSA and how the keep everyone safe. While at the same time, they should be more concerned about the department of homeland of security which seems to be preparing for a domestic war of sorts.

This was further down in the article too
    "Along with this, the Department of Homeland Security has also ordered their own stockpile of 14 million body bags. What could cause the government to make such purchases in anticipation of so many deaths?"
    I know it is very scary!!! But the thing about that home in MO is it's being funded by someone high up in the government circles. I'm trying to find the video I watched on it now.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    I know it is very scary!!! But the thing about that home in MO is it's being funded by someone high up in the government circles. I'm trying to find the video I watched on it now.
    Link me too whatever you find, I'd be curious to check it out too! A few years ago I never really followed what was going on in the world, but since I have started too.. I'm more scared than before. Some things I read, I just don't understand how people can do the things they do and get away with them. While at the same time, things that I don't see as a big deal are put on blast in the media. x.x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Colby (02-10-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    85 times
    Time Online
    15d 6h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Link me too whatever you find, I'd be curious to check it out too! A few years ago I never really followed what was going on in the world, but since I have started too.. I'm more scared than before. Some things I read, I just don't understand how people can do the things they do and get away with them. While at the same time, things that I don't see as a big deal are put on blast in the media. x.x
    Exactly!!!! The media is biased and works in favor of the government and really are always trying to distract us. And I feel the same, half of me just wants to hide away from this stuff and just accept our world as fucked and the other half of me is like WHY ARE WE LETTING THIS HAPPEN AS AMERICANS? We need to know more about our government.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Here's the video(pretty long sorry). It's Jesse Ventura and some of the things seem way far fetched and one guy is just outlandish with how he acts LOL but he has good point about that castle.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Colby For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (02-10-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Exactly!!!! The media is biased and works in favor of the government and really are always trying to distract us. And I feel the same, half of me just wants to hide away from this stuff and just accept our world as fucked and the other half of me is like WHY ARE WE LETTING THIS HAPPEN AS AMERICANS? We need to know more about our government.
    Exactly! Some people just take the media at face value and just accept whatever is handed to them, I can't do that though.
    I don't know if you read into any of the stuff about the Sandy Hook shooting being fake? I saw an interesting video about that awhile back, and there is some crazy stuff posted around the internet, lots of unanswered questions.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    85 times
    Time Online
    15d 6h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Exactly! Some people just take the media at face value and just accept whatever is handed to them, I can't do that though.
    I don't know if you read into any of the stuff about the Sandy Hook shooting being fake? I saw an interesting video about that awhile back, and there is some crazy stuff posted around the internet, lots of unanswered questions.
    I've heard a lot about the hidden agenda behind Sandy Hook. I haven't researched into it myself but I already lean more towards it being staged for some political agenda. I don't put that past our government for a second. And if they can do that.... then good God we're fucked.