29/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    19d 17h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

BTC easy money guide

Not my guide but it is free on another forum and wants other people to know about it. So just sharing.

I know most of you have heard about bitcoins and most do not trust it. But I want you to know bitcoin is another currency and a way of making money so grab yours now. Now for those who don’t trust bitcoins I will leave a link here where you can exchange your earned bitcoins to $$ in your PayPal.
    You need a Bitcoin wallet to store your Bitcoins, and addresses to receive Bitcoin at. If you don’t have a wallet I recommend (you need an account to see links)
    After creating an account, please go to account settings>Bitcoin Addresses>Create New Address. Then a BTC address will be generated, use it in your registration of the website I am linking later on.
    (you need an account to see links)

You can check the current price of bitcoin here (you need an account to see links)
    Hope it sounds fair now. So let’s start:
    Freebitco is a website where you get to get free bitcoins every hour ranging from 0.00000222 - 0.2 bitcoin. All you do is roll a die and you get free bitcoins no strings attached. You must verify you’re not a bot and that is all. The picture below shows the payout you receive according to the # you roll. They payout every Monday when you have more than 0.00005450 btc. You can roll anywhere you are as you can roll on your phone, laptop, desktop, tablet or anything with internet access so no need to worry about not rolling in the hour. However, the website registers the ip and if you create more than one account on the same ip, you will roll only on one account and not be able to roll on the others. If you use a tablet or phone without wifi, you can have multiple accounts...Signup here (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)

Those who want to exchange their bitcoin for $$ into PayPal use (you need an account to see links)
    They charge a 4% fee on all transactions so use it as you wish.
    I am doing this to help the community and share the wealth.
    Last edited by j03; 02-10-2014 at 12:16 AM.
    Cheap way to get r100 foods and some extra np (Coming Soon)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bobby123456 For This Useful Post:

Addict (02-11-2014),Andymac106 (02-12-2014),Kad (02-09-2014),Le_bonc (02-11-2014),Quinto (03-19-2014),zxzero (06-16-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    10d 7h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    so how much dollar it would be per roll?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    19d 17h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    @(you need an account to see links) depends which roll you get but if you get the highest it would be about $120 or so depending on the currency rate for BTC at the moment. But the lower one are not worth much so it is just luck or just making a bot to do it every hour which I'm sure you could get someone to do to bypass the captcha.
    Cheap way to get r100 foods and some extra np (Coming Soon)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    3d 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Thanks for this. I've been looking for a few sites that give out quick btc and wasn't aware of this one. Too bad most of them are not worth the time it takes (most take like 2+ weeks to get like $.70 lol)