DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    10d 10h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    If it's an consolation, I just got an account of mine back. It actually wasn't even mine in the first place, so you should have even better luck with it being your account!

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    354d 11h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by brynnita View Post
    If it's an consolation, I just got an account of mine back. It actually wasn't even mine in the first place, so you should have even better luck with it being your account!
    Congrats! Did you go through any troubles getting back? I'm currently frozen with an account as well lol

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    As long as you have the original email you should be good? I do know some times they ask for NC purchases. Which is fucking stupid.

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    354d 11h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    @(you need an account to see links)

They did ask for the email and NC purchases as well xD

And for the EXACT date I "created" the account.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    10d 10h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Well, I followed some guide...which is on a site i can't post, apparently..
    Took screenies and everything on the account before i was frozen, looked at the NC purchases, etc.
    I couldn't answer some of their questions about creation and stuff but in the end had enough to get it back.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    23d 19h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Guys the question about the exact date you created the account is the same as the started playing date on the accounts user lookup

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    354d 11h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Guys the question about the exact date you created the account is the same as the started playing date on the accounts user lookup
    I know haha I'm just trying to remember it (since on my device I can't see cache)

And the screenie thing is pretty useful o: maybe if I get it back I'll do it just in case this happens again.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by janikanicolepi View Post
    Start a new account, aob habitarium. Use darkbyte's habi bot and get to level 50, then stop once you hit level 50. Then follow my habitarium aob guide. You should be able to make 15~20mil in a month (roughly 400k~600k a day), in 2 month you will have 40 mil. You can also aob trophy.
    This is a good system, except most people don't know the risk of cheating in the habi. TNT DOES record how much you SHOULD earn versus how much you do earn. If TNT looks at your account and digs habi data out, you're frozen. Now the trick is to never have TNT look at your account by not doing other suspicious activity like autobuying. Hope my warning helps people!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro View Post
    This is a good system, except most people don't know the risk of cheating in the habi. TNT DOES record how much you SHOULD earn versus how much you do earn. If TNT looks at your account and digs habi data out, you're frozen. Now the trick is to never have TNT look at your account by not doing other suspicious activity like autobuying. Hope my warning helps people!

I agree, besides from playing only habi, you need to do some other activities on neopet. Play some normal games couple times, and also decorate your pet, your user lookup, and such. Make it look like you attempt instead of just botting. Make your account look legit. Get some easy trophies, start a collection, put some stamp, start a card collection, etc.

If you want neopoints the fast way, I heard @(you need an account to see links) will generate you millions in a matter of hours/days if you pay him in real cash/currency, since he has access to the exploit on habitarium (Or wait for @(you need an account to see links) to release the new stealthcore. I am not sure if the exploit will be included/release, but according to the conversation on the habibot thread, @(you need an account to see links) may release it in public, so you can wait and see. Don't beg them to release it, instead trust their judgement and put faith. Their decision on whether to release the exploit ultimate decides how neopoint inflation as well as exchange of np for real currency. Imagine everyone has billion of neopoints and an egg omlette normally cost 10 np, will cost 99999 np. *just an example*

If you don't want to pay, then aob habitarium with gem exploit, I have a guide, that makes like (400~600k a day) 3~4 million a week. Problem with that is you have to collect the gem manually, which is a pain in the butt, but at least it's some what legit and do-able by yourself. If you are uncomfortable with Cheat engine, you can always use autoclicker, it's an exploit very much like aiob habtiarum conceptually. When you use an autoclicker *if you click fast enough on the gem, sometimes you can get gem return on range from 500np to 3000np. It's some what random and depends heavily on internet speed from the sending and receiving end aka habtiarum server/how fast your pc/ and flash runs. There is a thread specifically about how to double clickers on habitarium work, you can look that up with the search button.

Or leave the habi bot run, that makes about 400~600k a week. Up to you.

There are tons of help on how to make a quick neopoints on the thread, just use the search button instead of starting a new thread. Thanks~
    Last edited by janikanicolepi; 02-13-2014 at 03:39 AM.
    My First Guide on [GM] Score Sending

My Second Guide on How to AoB (Array of Bytes) Habitarium

10. The Following User Says Thank You to janikanicolepi For This Useful Post:

Le_bonc (02-13-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    5d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Posting just to read this when I wake up. I'm really drunk right now so I can't comprehend shit. I'll get back to anything involving a mention of me.

Edit: Okay I sobered up enough to tell you that Nitro is full of shit. There are multiple members of this forum who know exactly what TnT does and does not record from the Habi. Why would the bother recording information related to glitches and not just patch them? It is extremely easy to fix 4 out of the 5 known Habi glitches. Why not just fix them instead of recording glitch information? Please stop spreading misinformation about the glitches unless you can post proof. Let me see your exact pull location for the habi source code :') Oh wait you can't because you have no idea how. All you can probably do is load the gateway from the publicly posted tutorials.
    Last edited by Mrfugix; 02-16-2014 at 02:59 AM.