Thread: Your thoughts on hacking people in real life?

Threaded View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    471 times
    Time Online
    50d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m

Your thoughts on hacking people in real life?

So we're all cheaters and though most aren't dirty cheaters and mainly go for the old stuff nobody uses anymore, I know some of you hooligans target active accounts and make kids cry.

So how do you feel about "hacking" people in real life?

I work at a child support center, and we're having a fraudulent problem where people are getting access to child support accounts and stealing money from them because they're pretending to be my company and getting people to put in their card information. Thousands and thousands of dollars. Our company has lost an ABSOLUTE SHIT TON of money from this, not to mention all of the people with children that are getting stolen from.

Sure the parents are dumb for falling for scams, and sure I hate them all and wish they'd die a violent death so we wouldn't be so busy, but it's just heartless to be able to basically be taking money that is used to provide for children. Though I very well know most of the mothers use it for other stuff, but whatevs.
    Still.

And my bf used to scam people for Runescape accounts, and ended up coming across people's personal bank accounts and paypal accounts, as well; though never touched the money of course. He just got into people's Runescape accounts just to see if he could, but wasn't malicious enough to actually take real money from people.

So. Thoughts on real life "scamming/cheating/hacking"?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Umbreon For This Useful Post:

cibomatto (09-05-2014)