I always see alot of people making up a persona so they seem cooler, but I've recently come across this girl who seems to be telling lie after lie and she can't cover herself at all.
Apparently she is a really super cool artist and keeps telling me but she only has "her" old art on her pets lookups that is "soo gross and outdated." But those drawings are linked to some random DA account as commissions and people have posted on that persons page saying: "Hey *** is this your DA?" And the person is like lol no who is that.
Oh and she found out I study game development and is now suddenly working for a really famous ( but she can't say who or what they've been working on because she signed a contract ) game company as a character designer and gets paid 150k a year and they refer to her as a diamond in the rough and will never fire her.
oh and if she wanted another job she'd need a 1.5 million dollar payout because she is so talented. ( she actually said that? )

The only drawings she has that are believably hers is this traced in ms paint drawing of some disney character. oh and she broke her arm last week so can't upload any art.
why do people even bother making all this stuff up?? xD

I want to hear about more stupid people on neo stories~