Thread: Frozen: Due to Inactivity..... Chances? How Long?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m

Frozen: Due to Inactivity..... Chances? How Long?

Yup^ just got frozen. Heres the Kicker, its actually my account. The account isnt very old either, less than 2yrs. I stopped playing for 8-13months and had been back for a couple weeks before today. BOOM right as I was fighting obelisk competitors...

So what are my chances of getting it back? I provided all the details I could think of and can provide anymore to TNT should they need it. I created it, have changed emails on it once but both were emails I created. Its actually pretty legit too. I may have gotten a few trophies with a script or two, but always VERY safe times. had 2 scored reviewed and approved, 1 still pending (is that gonna hurt me?) I may have gotten a pet from another account recently frozen for the same reason (cant remember if it was a straight trade or if I swapped a pet {I hope it was a swap}). My account looks very legit as well. Nice customer layout, pet descriptions, artwork, seperate pet lookups, 180+avvies, 50+stamps (remember the account is only 1yr old) Shop size 80-125, 3-4 rows of trophies, BD pet, draik, krawk, lab map, etc... The account only has like 1mil pure too. Never transferred illegit items to it. The pet that was transferred to it was a legit lab pet gotten from the boards on a seperate account.

If so, How long? I was finally getting involved with the obelisk war and have gotten over 500 wins so far. What are the chances its going to be returned to me in time to finish this event?

Advice/etc... always welcomed! Thanks guys

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    1. Is your freeze reason actually "Due to Inactivity", or something else?

2. The Obelisk War is over, it was something that took place a year ago; trophies and prizes have already been handed out. It's now a regular site event to win avatars and temporary site bonuses.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    31d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Frozen for inactivity ?
    Are they doing that now? I wasn't even aware.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I've had this happen to me years ago i couldn't get the account back after months of showing statements i was paying the premium etc and all the right info etc and still after 10+ tickets after about 6months i gave up on that account.