Threaded View

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    46m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    First of all Sam or JD or Snoop Lion or whatever the fuck your name actually is, I'd like to start by saying how unstealth about everything you are. I'm gonna go join Oblivion and pop up with a Discovery of Fire Stamp and have no idea how much it's worth so go around asking everyone what I should sell it at. Everyone knew you were going to get iced on charizxrd or whatever the fuck your account was, but was still nothing but nice to you anyway.

Then you decide to come back as JD or simpsonfreak180. Oh wow what a surprise another account popping out of absolutely nowhere. Even though that wasn't suspicious at all (again) Amy and Ivan never did anything to make you hate them. In fact Amy used to say how much she liked JD so whatever is going on in your twisted little head is all on you. Don't hate on Amy and Ivan cause they don't have to go around buying their accounts and they can play the game for themselves.

Peace out clraik

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jdorsamisadumbass For This Useful Post:

Snoop Lion (02-05-2014)