169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Play SO: The second story.

amazing story, game play, characters. two differnt points of view, play as teh main character, or the character he encounters on his journey. Like 10-15 different characters you can recruit, some are available only as claude and some as rene, while others you have to choose between which character you want to recruit.

You make items by synthesizing, foods, armor etc. The battle is real-time but it is RPG based (best battle system of all the RPGs I played). You can pickpocket, although if you do it with certain characters in your party it changes the ending, I think there are like 50+ ending also based on who is in your party etc.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    holy shit ok ok im so behind on the times now bc i'm a PC gamer mostly, but when i was young i had a ton of consoles and i was such a fuckin boss at anything you could throw at me

so heres my timeline

NES - my dad had one for a loooong time and kept it around for a while, we only had the original super mario bros for it and i didnt play it much esp cos i was young and i got into gaming alot more when we got an N64

N64 - we had some rly kickass games for it ohh my godd WE HAD THE FUCKING PINK PANTHER GAME FOR IT along with super mario 64 (that game was my bitch) and i played that thing day in day out, it was amazing

xbox - i played this thing like hell, my fav game was fuzion frenzy and tony hawks pro skater 4. i think i have all my games, this is also the only console i didnt sell or give away

GBA - somewhere along the way i got a gba, i had so many games i played it all day. i had no idea what the NFL was but my dad got me madden nfl 04 and i was like "yey im rooting for the cool logo team". other than that, I HAD POKEMON RUBY+SAPPHIRE BOTH AND A LINK CABLE SO THAT GAME WAS MY BITCH cos i just traded and pressed new game and got all the starters on one save file hehehehehe. other games i played alot was super mario advance 2 and super mario advance 3. i remember begging my mom in the store to buy SMA3 cos i wanted to continue the narrative of mario so bad. turns out it didnt work like that lolol whoopssssss

ps2 - i had a ps2 also, mainly only had two games that i ACTUALLY played: tony hawk underground and this one snowboarding game?? i think it was called tricky, i cant remember but these two games were amazing

wii - i was a fuckboi for buying this dont remind me but it was with my own money so i was proud

now its all about PC gaming for me cos im a hipster like that

SSX Tricky was the game! such an awesome game too. my favorite ps2 game always has and always will be the original crash bandicoot though. xbox, i think it's between halo 2 and doom 3.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I was bought every single console/gaming system since I was born. What my first one was I can't remember but I had ataris and a zx spectrum. I remember being amazed at the fact that I had a video of pink flloyds "the wall" on floppy disk. I would watch it over and over.

When snes and mega drive (genesis in usa) came out things started looking up. I can remember playing life each with my family and brother on sonic and being amazed at the graphics and the "blast processing" (A buzz term sega used that described how sonic could move so fast). Then of course zelda a link to the past came out many months of enjoyment and phone calls to the nintendo help line where made.

After that I went from a sega saturn (this sucked but aliens trilogy was ok) then too a ps1. ps 1 was amazing , the graphics rocked at the time and sony dominated the market. So many good games. When xbox came out I was not a fan. I had one of course , but the only game I really liked was Jet Set Radio. At this time I was much more intrested in the Dreamcast and playing a game called "shemnue" one of the best games ever released I.M.O.

Now days I have a ps3 and xbox one, I am thinking about the ps4 too but unsure yet. I am really dissapointed with my xbox one I got it on launch and have now completed most of my games. Nothing new is really due out till March , yesterday I bought the new Tomb Raider. But it is just a remake of the ps3 version with a few extra cinematics. The only game I would recommend on the xbox one is the sports games if you enjoy them , personally I do not. So I have a �400 netflix machine at the moment and find myself playing ps3 more than xbox one..
    Last edited by DarkByte; 02-04-2014 at 10:24 AM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    6d 16h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    i think the thing that always excited me most was when we found something new on a game, like the first time you found out all the combo`s for street fighter, secret levels on games, things like that. i can remember watching games master with domonik diamond and the magazine just full of tips and cheats.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    10d 6h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Started off getting an N64 for Christmas when I was only 5. Played that for two year and then bought PS1. Funny part was, in my first bundle of games I got was GTA 1 and GTA 2. Damn, those were so different from the new GTAs, completely top down and phenomenal graphics. But I enjoyed the hell out of them.

Later on I eventually got into the PS2 (and during this period always had the handhelds, since Pokemon was always apart of my life). Eventually the Gamecube came into picture, but I didn't play that nearly as much. For my birthday in January 2005, I was given World of Warcraft and mother of god, I don't regret it. I've never given a game more hours of my life, but I enjoyed every second of it. I miss that game and its glory days, honestly. I played that until around 2011, and stuck with the Xbox 360 and PS3 during that period of time, but now I've went more towards PC gaming. I built my first custom built PC back in 2008, and have since built a newer one last year.

I then got into YouTubing for Minecraft, and grew there a good amount. I don't enjoy the game as much anymore, and do it more as an unwinding type thing, and also to record. But now I'm in an odd state where I need a good MMORPG to play, but haven't 100% enjoyed everything that's came out. I think it's a problem because I'll never get the enjoyment I got out of WoW as a kid. I'm hoping ESO will be near that, but I doubt it. Wildstar is fun, and I've been in that beta for a few weeks, but it's not the same.

Blizzards next MMO better be good. Otherwise, I've always played Neopets in the middle of that time frame, off and on usually. My original main is gone, but never forgotten. Haha.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    6d 16h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I wasn't allowed to play video games (have consoles) when I was growing up... but my mom didn't realize that you could play video games on a computer. I think she was under the impression that it was just a glorified typewriter. I think the first game I played was Age of Empires, and the Star Wars game... No, I played Zork before that (that text based adventure game). Oh video games. I got my first job when I was 16, and with my first pay check bought a gamecube ^_^ I beat Mario Sunshine at least 6 or 7 times on that thing.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Started off with some SNES games when I was really young, not really into console games though. I played a little bit of playstation and pokemon on Gameboy/Gameboy Advance/SP. I migrated onto MMOs afterwards and here I am today ^_^

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I do believe my first game I played would be a GameBoy Colour.

After that would be one of the best consoles I ever had, Dreamcast if anyone of you can remember it. I even had the fishing simulator and guns for house of the dead 2. Great times!

Then came the start of computer gaming, with neopets and Diablo II taking up the bulk of my time before being introduced to Warcraft III and DoTA. WC III was awesome and I spent a shitload of time with TDs and those RPG maps hahaha.

Then Dota2 came along and BAM... 4000 hours spent HAHAHA