Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    31d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    I'm a part of the PC and have been for a long time. And while I don't think I'll be doing much cheating if any at all myself, I find this whole community and the way you guys all work really fascinating! I was pretty happy to see your board and I really hope it paves the way for the PC to be less report happy in the future and more open to the idea of letting cheaters do their thing.
    I'm really glad to hear that Dragon. I hope it does too, by the looks of it, a lot of people are starting to face the cheating community with open arms, or at least an understanding of why we do what we do. I plan on making more boards in the future to hopefully answer questions anyone has, and I'm sure a few other people here will as well. It's time the PC gets real authentic information from the people who actually do the cheating. Welcome to the site

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    7d 23h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I think the majority may not agree with it, but they accept it and don't care unless it affects them

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 16h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I saw that board! Thought it might have been someone from here. x)

Funny when you said most people were friends with cheaters, I sincerely laughed out loud since all my friends are currently friends with one

I was surprised the board lasted so long, and that there were a lot of "support" for the dark side...But someone might have noted it was coming from active cheaters (I haven't a clue as to who they are but...)

Thanks for spreading the word on neo!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    7d 23h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I know of atleast two people on the board that were supporting cheaters that don't cheat so it's a start xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 16h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm sure most of the PC was lurking that board too :0
    A lot of silent supporters as well... judging from the fact that that board reached 15 pages, haha.

I was super surprised to see Ninth post on the board :0
    I was tempted to post myself, but decided against it. I don't want to risk a silencing voicing a controversial opinion

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I was wondering if that was someone from here. I was really happy seeing that alot of the popular PCers agree / are willing to turn a blind eye to illegit pets. You worded the post in a way which was really good and lot of people have had their minds changed from what I've seen / who I've talked to on neo.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    240 times
    Time Online
    12d 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Sweet message, I hope it enlightens a few people x)

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 15h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I don't think I've seen anyone silenced for posting the opinion that illegit pets aren't a problem, I've posted it lots of times and I've never been silenced. I understand that it might be kind of scary to post such a controversial opinion though. Glad to see most of the PC agrees with us now.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    It's interesting, but it ultimately means nothing because even if the whole playerbase supports cheating TNT won't because they're losing out on revenue.
    And also, I find cheating (botting, scorescending etc.), buying (accounts, pets, etc.) and "hacking" (CGing, etc.) to be seperate concepts even if people might be doing one or more at the same time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    31d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by mt5o5bd View Post
    It's interesting, but it ultimately means nothing because even if the whole playerbase supports cheating TNT won't because they're losing out on revenue.
    And also, I find cheating (botting, scorescending etc.), buying (accounts, pets, etc.) and "hacking" (CGing, etc.) to be seperate concepts even if people might be doing one or more at the same time.
    True, although I'm not ever expecting TNT to ever support it. If the playerbase just looks out for eachother and turns a blind eye to the cheating, the majority of the problem will be eliminated because let's face it, when has TNT ever been able to catch illegit pets without the help of one of the players? TNT is absolutely useless in that aspect.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to P h o e n i x For This Useful Post:

alien (02-03-2014),Colby (02-03-2014),Corliss (02-03-2014),Double.Trouble (02-03-2014),Katharine (02-03-2014),mt5o5bd (02-03-2014),Slytherin (02-03-2014)