Thread: Prague, Hamburg, Amsterdam or somewhere else?

Threaded View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    287d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m

Prague, Hamburg, Amsterdam or somewhere else?

Looking to book a short trip with my pals for sometime in the next couple months. We've been to Amsterdam a few times before and I fucking love it, not going to lie. I'm hoping to have an apartment there over the next few years so I can rent it out to tourists and stay there whenever I go over.

Thing is, I think one of my mates isn't really up for going a third time since we've been already twice in six months.

Has anyone been to Prague or Hamburg and how do they compare to Amsterdam? In terms of atmosphere, night life, entertainment etc.

We're not potheads (any more...grown out of it) but we do like to smoke every now and then which is why Amsterdam is my number one choice. It has everything for a laugh and a good time. Can you get a bag of weed in Hamburg or Prague or is it mostly a drinking night life?

Basically looking for somewhere to go that we can have a laugh and get messy. We have considered driving to Amsterdam for a different experience, flying to Hamburg spending a couple of days there then travel to The Netherlands from there etc. Looking to go for 4-5 days over a weekend.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nath For This Useful Post:

Snoop Lion (02-02-2014)