Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

how can I

I think someone has been getting into my account well one of them anyways...when checking the email I noticed that every two months someone tried to reset my password but it never got reset and I did not have internet access during those months.Then I noticed a few days ago some things that I never purchased started showing up in my inventory and again today there were two items I never got either through random events or buying.I changed my password after the first time it happened but its happening again.Is there any way to tell if someone has been in my account or maybe I am just really forgetful but I doubt. My pets haven't been moved neopoints are still the same and there isn't anything missing.Im changing the email as we speak and the password again.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    31d 23h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Someone probably has but they've kinda just been waiting to see you offline for a long time before they take action.
    Good job on changing your info, that was probably the best option and unless they have access to your email them you should be fine

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    831 times
    Time Online
    109d 7h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    It also helps to change the e-mail to a G-mail one. It has higher security than hotmail & you need phone verification for certain things.
    that, or change your e-mail to like say, one for your university/college or one that your ISP provides. Much harder to get in.
    Last edited by simmie; 02-02-2014 at 09:25 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    If you didn't change your email before, they likely compromised the email too. As Neo was the intruder's only likely interest, they just left your email and didn't touch it.

Change all security info on your Neo account -and- email (if it's important to you), including email password recovery steps like secret questions/answers and you should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Simmie View Post
    r change your e-mail to like say, one for your university/college
    I couldn't. The verification email bounced because my uni rejected anything coming from sites like Neo/Nick.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    What Im wondering is how did they even get my password to begin and how are they getting in after I changed it? I changed it to a gmail account the email i was using I don't think had been gotten into I could be wrong. Im thinking of trying the birthday thing upon login but I heard it was glitched?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    46d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I use the birthday lock for my main account and it's not glitched. Each time I try to access it from another IP address, I have to enter my birthday to verify who I am.