DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Id say kill him, eye for an eye. Murderers, rapist etc should get the same thing they done done upon them. Life in prison wouldn't be bad either cause he would prolly be someones bitch
    http://i.imgur.com/RoSUE.png

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Curbstomp336 For This Useful Post:

vampyd1977 (01-31-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    11h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Apparently i will be the only one with this opinion, and it may look barbaric, but:

Keeping them in prison, in my opinion is not a good idea, if we have no intention of ever letting him go, why keep wasting money ?
    And also, people like him, arent scared of dying, same with suicidal bombers and maniacs...killing them is not really a punishment.

In my opinion, something worse should be done to them (torture, forced work,cientific tests).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    31d 23h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I honestly dont think this guy truthfully commited this crime.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Octopus View Post
    I honestly dont think this guy truthfully commited this crime.
    Why? There is so much evidence that he did it, and that he did it on purpose. Maybe he was mentally ill or something but that doesn't change the fact he killed so many.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I live in virginia we have the death penalty. Last month was the last time it was used. He was already in prison for murder and he killed one inmate and said he would kill again if they didn't kill him. And then he killed another inmate. He ended up choosing the electric chair over lethal injection. Seems to be rather crazy killing people that wanted to live and get out of prison to get killed seems a little much. And choosing the more painful way of being killed seems to be a dumb idea. honestly i'd say he deserved it. Think what you want. But I personally think they did the right thing.

You're probably thinking what does this have to do with this topic well i'm saying what will stop him from killing again? either way he wont see the outside of his jail cell ever again? Just my input.
    Last edited by Wolf; 02-12-2014 at 04:49 PM.
    Snapchat: iWolfeee
    Twitter: iWolfeee
    Instagram: iWolfeee
    anything else I have iWolfeee

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    We have here in FL Juan Carlos Chavez who's going to get executed in 20 min. Imagine just chilling eating your last meal knowing youre gonna die in 20 min. Not justifying what he did, but an interesting thought

u 'mirin?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    57d 23h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Personally, I think anyone who is willing to take or attempt to take the lives of a fellow human being without the notion that their own life was in danger, deserves the death penalty.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I think if he thinks it's ok to go out and commit a crime like that, he deserves the death penalty.
    But what I'd rather see is him locked up in a little box for the rest of his life. I think that would probably be 100x worse than a quick death.
    Basically exactly what I was going to say. I'd much rather see someone rot in jail, miserable beyond anything we could ever imagine, than to just have it end so quickly. Sitting in a tiny ass room eating disgusting food, being around disgusting people for the rest of your life seems much worse than death. Hopefully the jurors will see it that way as well.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    12d 19h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    What he did was horrendous, but I just don't believe in the death penalty.

Giving the government the right to put someone to death just doesn't sit well with me.

Then again, the families of the victims may sleep better at night knowing that the person responsible will never commit another act of violence again.
    I am a human being, nothing human is alien to me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blazingchampion For This Useful Post:

Misha (02-19-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    1d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyoftheflowers View Post
    Basically exactly what I was going to say. I'd much rather see someone rot in jail, miserable beyond anything we could ever imagine, than to just have it end so quickly. Sitting in a tiny ass room eating disgusting food, being around disgusting people for the rest of your life seems much worse than death. Hopefully the jurors will see it that way as well.
    Your taxpayer dollars goes towards running federal prisons, though. With that in mind, would you still support seeing him rot in jail while footing the tax cost of supporting lifetime imprisonment?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Leet For This Useful Post:

Misha (02-19-2014)