Thread: Please help me find a safe proxy?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    6d 15h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Please help me find a safe proxy?

I have tried several sites like hide my ass and googling, I am going to transfer an UC and I need a High+KA proxy that, if possible, has not been used on neopets... From a southwestern state.
    I am using the FF add on or something with the blue bar at the bottom that can change from direct connection to whatever proxy you have set, and I have 4-5 sites that check the proxy from IP address, location, to whether or not a proxy server is detectable or not before I will log into the account.

This is a huge thing for me and I don't know if I should buy a proxy for this or if anyone could let me use one if they had the capability?

I only need to log in to the account today, and then maybe in like two weeks or so?
    I bought this pet over the summer and it was on an inactive account. I think I feel comfortable transferring to a side of my main now, and my main next month.
    Thanks for any help!

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    207/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    49d 16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I think most unused proxies you have to pay for? There might be some out there but you would have to speak to someone more knowledgeable on the subject, you could just use a VPN, or you could pay for hotspot shield or use the free version

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'll recomed to use Hotspot Shield You have to download it but is so fucking nice.
    Also, this site: (you need an account to see links) helps me a lot its intuitive to look for what you need.

I hope it helps you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Most hidemyass proxies can't load on joe's progs for some reason. I usually use tor browser and get the IP address from a website like whatsmyip.com then load it on the prog. Works fine

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    11h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I have a question on proxies, what do they do exactly ?

i have a friend .....who has 2 accounts, (main and side) and 2 pcs with different ips, does he need a proxy ?
    is it true that a proxy hides the ammount of time he is logged on ?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    21d 23h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Deegow View Post
    I have a question on proxies, what do they do exactly ?

i have a friend .....who has 2 accounts, (main and side) and 2 pcs with different ips, does he need a proxy ?
    is it true that a proxy hides the ammount of time he is logged on ?
    Proxies don't hide the amount of times you log in, it disguises your IP. I'm pretty sure Neo logs your IP when you log in and out, so if you log in a lot on one IP, it shows up as having logged in a lot on that IP.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    6d 15h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Thanks guys!
    Sooooo... I just downloaded Tor but it shows me as being in the Ukraine and the sites I use to check show the IP as a verified proxy or whatever.

Ughhhh

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

I downloaded Sumrando the VPN... we see how this goes...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 1h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Try Tor browser? I use it sometimes, it's not that fast though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    106/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by rawrz View Post
    I have tried several sites like hide my ass and googling, I am going to transfer an UC and I need a High+KA proxy that, if possible, has not been used on neopets... From a southwestern state.
    I am using the FF add on or something with the blue bar at the bottom that can change from direct connection to whatever proxy you have set, and I have 4-5 sites that check the proxy from IP address, location, to whether or not a proxy server is detectable or not before I will log into the account.

This is a huge thing for me and I don't know if I should buy a proxy for this or if anyone could let me use one if they had the capability?

I only need to log in to the account today, and then maybe in like two weeks or so?
    I bought this pet over the summer and it was on an inactive account. I think I feel comfortable transferring to a side of my main now, and my main next month.
    Thanks for any help!
    Try forum proxy leecher, I've had good proxies from here!
    i luv. i said i luv to hack

Avatar Ss List (you need an account to see links)